Happy Meter

Bandit

On a similar note, looks like my wife's flight is booked for the 24th (Turkish Airlines because fucking KLM cannot be trusted) and the dogs are booked to fly on the 5th.

So hopefully I can fly by the 10th latest to avoid the dogs being seen as "commercial cargo" and having to get the state vet involved.

So much bullshit.

biometrics

On a similar note, looks like my wife's flight is booked for the 24th (Turkish Airlines because fucking KLM cannot be trusted) and the dogs are booked to fly on the 5th.

So hopefully I can fly by the 10th latest to avoid the dogs being seen as "commercial cargo" and having to get the state vet involved.

So much bullshit.
Finally on your way?

Dave

So much bullshit.

Sounds like a lot of fun for all...

Bandit

Finally on your way?
Yeah, we've been toying with the idea for a while and the pandemic kick our asses into gear.

Told her I'm tired of worrying about this complex we live in (phase 3 is about to start) and I want a change of scenery. "Done with JHB. It's either Cape Town or emigration."

So she went and found work in Europe... :oops::ROFLMAO:

Sinbad

I can complain, but I reckon those going to the UK like @Sinbad is having a harder time than us at the moment.
Yeah it's not ideal.

We need to wait for SAA or BA to start flying again, only option for the animals. I'm going earlier though to start work.

satanboy

Boss; "Are you feeling better".
Me; "No".
Boss; "It's good you are feeling better."

The manager has been spending 90% of her time on a certain project. She told us she received an email from her manager this morning that another person has been seconded to do this job. Nobody knows what is going on.

OCP

Doesn't feel negative. And I kinda like not feeling. So actually think I will stay here.
Numb is not good - the lack of emotion usually means you are suppressing something and is a slippery slide into depression.

Hope you can find something that makes you feel again soon.