Happy Meter

Bandit

It's Friday
...but I'm finding it difficult to quit my job. Not because of feelings like "oh, I miss my family already", no, difficult as in "you know I'm gone by the end of the month, right? Right?! Hello?.... Anybody? Hey... no I won't attend that 2nd March meeting, I'm... I'm leaving..."

/marks Facebook as "It's complicated"

Sinbad

It's Friday
...but I'm finding it difficult to quit my job. Not because of feelings like "oh, I miss my family already", no, difficult as in "you know I'm gone by the end of the month, right? Right?! Hello?.... Anybody? Hey... no I won't attend that 2nd March meeting, I'm... I'm leaving..."

/marks Facebook as "It's complicated"
Lol
I have 3 weeks between jobs. It's going to feel very strange.

Sinbad

Job offer is in writing and official.
Just the fkn airlines need to come to the party now

satanboy

1 - Boss created a WhatsApp group at 20h50 to inform us that were will attend a meeting at 9am tomorrow. Thanks for fucking up my Friday evening and Saturday morning.

BloodrayneZA

Like the question when I went from contacts to glasses and the people in the office ask, "Why are you wearing glasses?" I'm wearing them because I'm fucking deaf
Yeah the same question I get when people see me listening to music and tell me that they thought I was deaf. I’m not 100% deaf. Duh.