Happy Meter

Nicholas

4 at best
The voice in my head has been calling me stupid more and more. Feel inadequate. Inarticulate. Wish I could express myself in writing the way I used to be able to. Overslping instead of starting work at 08H00 as I am supposed to be doing. Miss going to work and interacting with the people there. Not responding to messages from my friend in NZ as promptly as I should. Lacklustre. Bleh. And The Cookie Jar is missing.

Tribs

4 at best
The voice in my head has been calling me stupid more and more. Feel inadequate. Inarticulate. Wish I could express myself in writing the way I used to be able to. Overslping instead of starting work at 08H00 as I am supposed to be doing. Miss going to work and interacting with the people there. Not responding to messages from my friend in NZ as promptly as I should. Lacklustre. Bleh. And The Cookie Jar is missing.
I understand how you feel. I feel pretty much the same = just not oversleeping. Sleeping too little in fact so that I can try and keep the dreams away. Distracting with youtube vids and games and people. Not really chatting on forums like I used to = seems pointless. So just doing the odd thing to stay active. I find concentrating on work really hard and not wanting to interact with people in the home. Just wish I could get away and be on my own for a bit.

Sinbad

6. In limbo waiting for flights to open up. But it seems my job will be waiting for me if there is a delay.

Sinbad

I wouldn’t worry then. There’s been no talk of flight cancellations this side, they are still going on about the hotel quarantine scheme.
That's because there is already a flight ban. Virgin suspended flights on 20 December and is planning to reopen on 17 Feb

satanboy

1 - 8am stupid people that don't understand who the client is

5 - 11am reduced unopened emails to 55

satanboy

8 - It's Friday

1 - After opening emails from colleagues. More stupid questions - meaning they have absolutely nothing to do with me. My colleague has been asking me the same questions for weeks now. No matter how many times I tell him, it has fuckall to do with me.

satanboy

1 - One of my functions was the first to be replaced by a robot (in our company). They spent a lot of money on this. I've had to explain the process over and over and over ad infinitum (it was recorded a few times). Today in a team meeting I mentioned it is failing because of x. Boss "Why are we using a robot for this? We could be using it for more important things." WTF!!! This is the same person that hounded me to expand the robot for more of the SAME FUNCTION.

Sinbad

1 - One of my functions was the first to be replaced by a robot (in our company). They spent a lot of money on this. I've had to explain the process over and over and over ad infinitum (it was recorded a few times). Today in a team meeting I mentioned it is failing because of x. Boss "Why are we using a robot for this? We could be using it for more important things." WTF!!! This is the same person that hounded me to expand the robot for more of the SAME FUNCTION.
Lol not important enough to be replaced by a robot. Ouch.

satanboy

1 FUCK ME!!! Colleague "I have an amount X, in an account. Please explain." I tell the fucker you can't ask questions like that. WHICH FUCKING ACCOUNT?!!! A week later.....same fucking question.....Today....SAME FUCKING QUESTION!!!