Game Recommendations

BloodrayneZA

One of my top three games ever, I played it on the Xbox 360 and got my 1000GS for the base game.

I could not pick up another game for about a week after finishing it, I was all gamed out.

Seems that we are still going to wait for a very long time for Elder Scrolls 6.
Oh Hellz yeah baby.

There's a nice game that I think you may just enjoy after Skyrim, is Kingdoms of Amalur. Fable III is also a good one too.

bokka1

Oh Hellz yeah baby.

There's a nice game that I think you may just enjoy after Skyrim, is Kingdoms of Amalur. Fable III is also a good one too.

I have finished Fable 3, looking forward to the next one.

I never got to Kingdoms and don't really play any X360 games. Edit: No ways I am paying R600 for a X360 game.

Outer Worlds on GamePass is also a good RPG.

Urist

Didn't like any of the civs after 2, where you could cheese the hell out of scientific research and end up conquering phalanx with tanks,
Will download anyway... can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Tribs

Getting Civilization 6 (cannot say no to a free game) - even though I don't like Epic Launcher

Spizz

Getting Civilization 6 (cannot say no to a free game) - even though I don't like Epic Launcher

I downloaded it, fired it up and looked at the screen for a bit waiting for a tutorial or even a hint at how to start.

Nothing happened, went back to finishing off Half Life 2.

SauRoN

Started Minecraft Dungeons with my daughter this morning and so far it seems like it’s going to be incredibly good fun.

Sent from my iPhone

Tribs

Got a free game - trackmania. Enjoying it more than I thought I would. Swear a lot at myself - but that is to be expected.

bokka1

DrJohnZoidberg

The Last of Us Part 2.

Finished it over the weekend - a real technological showcase as well a story, that contrary to what internet bandits want you to believe, is quite good at least if you want to be emotionally scarred :LOL:

satanboy

The Last of Us Part 2.

Finished it over the weekend - a real technological showcase as well a story, that contrary to what internet bandits want you to believe, is quite good at least if you want to be emotionally scarred :LOL:
You certainly didn't get your money's worth.

:ROFLMAO:

DrJohnZoidberg

You certainly didn't get your money's worth.

:ROFLMAO:

Definitely worth it, especially if you've played the first one. Google says it's a 30 hour game, sounds about right as I basically spent Friday night and the entire weekend playing, found it difficult putting it down.