Game Recommendations

satanboy

Definitely worth it, especially if you've played the first one. Google says it's a 30 hour game, sounds about right as I basically spent Friday night and the entire weekend playing, found it difficult putting it down.
>R1K for 30 hours....nah

biometrics

I have 250 hours into No Man's Sky.
I'm looking for something to hook me, NMS didn't do it for me.

Pity I missed the free GTAV giveaway. Damn. Now that I'm PC only I'd like to give it another try.

Spizz

I saw Civ6 mentioned as a freebie earlier in the thread, so I went looking. Freebie is no longer on, so I went to look on Steam (linux). They want R900 for it :oops:

I downloaded it for free from Epic. Fired it up, couldn't find the tutorial or work out what to do so I quit and have tried since.

Johnatan56

View attachment 8104
Overlord: Ultimate Collection (PC) – R16.38
The first one was still one of my favorite games.

Steam Halloween sale is currently ongoing, games that are interesting that you might want to pick up/check out:
- Control Ultimate Edition (R440)
- GTA V (R250)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (R670)

Then stuff that's co-op needed basically:
- GTFO (R440)
- Space Engineers (technically this and satisfactory are also SP, just find it boring alone)
- Satisfactory
- Ghost recon wildlands (also SP, but bots are so annoying that SP requires Ghost mode, very fun to play 4 man coop)

Seldom Bucket

I need to change my home location, the update turned the place into shit.
After the re-start I went around looking for a good home planet, jumping about 15 times, only to go back to my starting system to do a mission, jump one system over for the mission and landing on that planet for the mission.......
Should have just done the mission in the beginning

Lissal

I watched a documentary about this game, it's amazing what people can do when they have a dream an working so hard on it. I didn't play No Man's Sky though, but the story from behind this game is truly amazing. Maybe I will give it a try if I ever get bored of Minecraft, I am playing on new server right now, which I found in this list of types https://minecraftservers.biz/servers/types/, and the game is showing itself from the other sides, so many ways how you can play it, I feel like you never can get bored of this.

Last edited: