Game Recommendations

SauRoN

Been playing Fallout 4 on XB1 thanks to Gamepass.
Unfortunately didn't even notice that it would drop from 1 May onwards...
When I tried to startup the game this past weekend...POOF! It's gone.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
@#%@#%^#$%&#$%^#$%#$%#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They really should give you a pop up warning or some better direct communication on Gamepass as to when the games you are playing will leave the service. Didn't even get the opportunity to buy it at reduced price. Meh.

So I installed Shadow Warrior 2 on XB1 Gamepass. Fun game. Reminds me a bit of Doom. Vaguely remembers playing the original a couple of decades ago.

Yeah a little overlay on the icons firstly to show where a game comes from would be nice.

Then for GP specifically maybe some kind of leaving soon indicator or even a countdown timer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SauRoN

Stunning graphics. Great game. Just a pity that I suck in the game. On XB1 and the game refuses you to disable cross play so I tend to be easy canon fodder for the PC crowd. :poop:

Some game modes force it on, but for most you can disable it.

Have had it almost since launch and yet to actually play it properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

satanboy

Gran Turismo Sport. I am relearning driving as I have switched from automatic to geared.

satanboy

GTA V is free on Epic.

I am shocked.

And it is breaking the Epic launcher. lol

Last edited:

Tribs

An old game - but I am really starting to enjoy Grim Dawn
Just downloaded GTA V

Urist

Started kerbal again a few days ago
there seems to be a lot more depth to the game than before.
Robotics and stuff, still as addictive as ever.

Tribs

After struggling for days with my Rockstar account, even logging the issue with them (no response). I created a new account and voila.
I had to create that stupid social account but everything is working fine. Will hopefully get a chance to play today

Neoprod

Ye old Starcraft (free on Battlenet).
CSGO (off and on)
GTA V (not online)
Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt
xonotic

Oh and this is a gem.

bokka1

Tried Yakuza Kiwami (PS4). Cannot recommend. Talk....talk....talk....it's like watching a movie. Glad I didn't pay for it.

I played Yakuza 0 when it got released on Xbox GamePass and at first I also was bored by all the cutscenes and thought WTF is going on. After a few chapters I "got" the game, it is not a full on action game it is first and foremost a story driven game, the story was excellent and I loved it. The fighting is secondary.

I played Yakuza Kiwami on release on GamePass this month and played it non-stop and also enjoyed it although 0 has a better story.

I am hooked to the series now, can't wait for the next installment.

bokka1

Skyrim on Xbox One

I'm an RPG gamer girl here. RPG all the way for me.

One of my top three games ever, I played it on the Xbox 360 and got my 1000GS for the base game.

I could not pick up another game for about a week after finishing it, I was all gamed out.

Seems that we are still going to wait for a very long time for Elder Scrolls 6.

bokka1

Currently I am playing Lego Ninjago on my XboxOneX, it is a fun game after playing a few serious games.

I must still play CoD SP, will play that next.