Forum Suggestions

LD50

You'll need to be, some people there are just looking for reasons to ban people.
They don't forgive. No forgiveness. Once a dwis always a dwis, well...

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Tribs

It's going to be kak cold soon with less heat from the sun.
there ya go. Don't need a thread
You are depressing :oops: The weather thread is where I find out what is coming before it comes. Even the cold is a form of weather. We will probably have snow this year - I want to know about it.

LD50

You are depressing :oops: The weather thread is where I find out what is coming before it comes. Even the cold is a form of weather. We will probably have snow this year - I want to know about it.
okay okay okay 🤐

Spizz

To paraphrase Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam, “you wanna know the weather? if you’ve got windows, open ‘em”

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Tribs

The links at the bottom of your first page @biometrics - have them open a new tab and not replace your tab. I generally just close when I have looked at something, rather than navigating back. Had to reopen your site. Now I have to rearrange my tabs again.

biometrics

The links at the bottom of your first page @biometrics - have them open a new tab and not replace your tab. I generally just close when I have looked at something, rather than navigating back. Had to reopen your site. Now I have to rearrange my tabs again.
Not sure I follow? Which first page?