Forum Suggestions

biometrics

I might have a suggestion - the reaction buttons. I'm thinking you could add more - I have always wanted an agree button and a whole of other options. Also the love button - I used to be on this other forum (also runs on Xenforo), where the love button is a heart, not a in-love face.
Something like this?

or

Feel free to look around for add-ons:

Johnatan56

Something like this?

or

Icons in reactions plus look better and prefer the flat theme, fits better to current site theme. Haven't looked at the others yet. But that's smiley with hearts which blood doesn't want.

BloodrayneZA

Something like this?

or

Yeah pretty much

BloodrayneZA

Icons in reactions plus look better and prefer the flat theme, fits better to current site theme. Haven't looked at the others yet. But that's smiley with hearts which blood doesn't want.
What he said about the icons in reactions plus.

Düber

One of the other forums I am on has a section (translated) called "Fight Club". It is for discussions that have evolved into one on one attacks/arguments that have strayed off, so that the rest of the thread can carry on topic while giving the individuals a chance to bash it out.
Something like this,
would for instance be moved there.
Just a thought.

Edit- P.S. The mods don't get involved there at all except for profanity.

Last edited:

biometrics

One of the other forums I am on has a section (translated) called "Fight Club". It is for discussions that have evolved into one on one attacks/arguments that have strayed off, so that the rest of the thread can carry on topic while giving the individuals a chance to bash it out.
Something like this,
would for instance be moved there.
Just a thought.

Edit- P.S. The mods don't get involved there at all except for profanity.
We have the same thing:

But they are not there yet. Perhaps we should have a philosophy section? Doubt there will be a lot of traffic but who knows.

Y2K

Shall I delete your pics again? We undeleted it because we felt it was a memorial of sorts.
I do feel like we need a members only section based on how long they've been a member gives them access to certain areas, I don't mind sharing but the internet is filled with assholes.

Tribs

But I too am in favour of a private section. Not that anyone cares what is wrong in my head - I just like to know only a few can read it

biometrics

But I too am in favour of a private section. Not that anyone cares what is wrong in my head - I just like to know only a few can read it
It only takes a few moments to register an account, how private is it then?