Forum Suggestions

Tribs

I know someone who might be interested in a block on post signatures feature.

@satanboy Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
I am sure there is a script to get that Tapatalk shit out of the posts - really makes reading annoying when it has no relevance to the actual post

All phone signatures in fact

sand_man

I also kind of like the idea of a thumbs down option. There often posts that one disagrees or disapproves of and a thumbs down is a good way of conveying that without having to post an actual response...

biometrics

I also kind of like the idea of a thumbs down option. There often posts that one disagrees or disapproves of and a thumbs down is a good way of conveying that without having to post an actual response...
Saw an addon for that.

biometrics

My life is full and busy but you never know - it could be interesting. What will it entail?
Late night idea...

Don't know if you ever played text based adventure games like Zork. I'm wondering how one can make that work on a forum...

biometrics

Xenforo security patch being installed. Might be offline for a while.
2.2.1 installed. Managed to get the update 15 minutes after the first year expired. Go figure. So can wait a few weeks before the next subscription, might as well stretch it out a bit...

biometrics

Apologies for the downtime...

Trying to split the old Hermanus Live section to a new website (hermanuslive.co.za) running on the same server as The Grotto.

Can't get it working ffs. The new domain keeps forwarding to thegrotto.co.za. I have reread and reconfigured and re re re did everything dozens of times. It's really not that difficult. Have opted to create tickets at my DNS host (Absolute Hosting) and server host (Digital Ocean).

Obviously something going on that's not under my control.

Good thing I backed up the config files...

LD50

Apologies for the downtime...

Trying to split the old Hermanus Live section to a new website (hermanuslive.co.za) running on the same server as The Grotto.

Can't get it working ffs. The new domain keeps forwarding to thegrotto.co.za. I have reread and reconfigured and re re re did everything dozens of times. It's really not that difficult. Have opted to create tickets at my DNS host (Absolute Hosting) and server host (Digital Ocean).

Obviously something going on that's not under my control.

Good thing I backed up the config files...
Sweet of you thx