Forum Suggestions

BloodrayneZA

Due to the generous donations I'd like to spend some of it on addons to enhance the forum.

How many of you use Spotify, would an addon like this interest you?

Or how about notification sent to Slack or Discord?

Or just have fun with your user name?

Any addons on other Xenforo forums you'd like to see here?
Badges for number of posts etc. I’ve seen it used in ECIGSSA. Might suggest for LPW winners and FPOTD winners. Also trophies for most likes too at myBB

Tribs

Badges for number of posts etc. I’ve seen it used in ECIGSSA. Might suggest for LPW winners and FPOTD winners. Also trophies for most likes too at myBB
Noooo no of posts just means you talk a lot - it doesn't mean that you make a valuable contribution to the community. If you want that - then annually you should have award nominations. PCF used to have that - myBB does too I think. That way you get people to vote for people that they feel have made their lives and the forum better.

biometrics

How about a way to rate jokes? User will have a funny score in their profile. Might have to write this one myself though ...

biometrics

How about a function to send a message to all online members? With some restrictions of course.

biometrics

A Zork style text adventure forum game would be awesome. But I don't think such a thing exists. So once again, would have to write it.

biometrics

A Zork style text adventure forum game would be awesome. But I don't think such a thing exists. So once again, would have to write it.
@GreGorGy, wanna use those PHP skills for a hobby?

We'd need to learn how to write a Xenforo addon.

I'm kinda keen...