Does this forum tolerate racism?

EADC

Well, considering I asked the first question it is only polite you answer it first.

I’ll happily answer your question once you explain why you’re a racist and consider it acceptable.

For ease of answering, here’s the question again.

You are asking someone to think further than black person does bad all black people must do that, but conversely white person does bad it's the individual not the collective.

But to be fair that's because his only achievement is being born white.

TabacNW

Well, considering I asked the first question it is only polite you answer it first.

I’ll happily answer your question once you explain why you’re a racist and consider it acceptable.

For ease of answering, here’s the question again.
I'm not a racist.
Now answer my question.

TabacNW

You are asking someone to think further than black person does bad all black people must do that, but conversely white person does bad it's the individual not the collective.

But to be fair that's because his only achievement is being born white.
Is that so ? You should come have a beer and get to know me, then you can make a true statement. Above is just sucked out your ass.

EADC

Is that so ? You should come have a beer and get to know me, then you can make a true statement. Above is just sucked out your ass.

Jirra fly all the way back to go to the North West? Nah I'm good thanks.

Dave

I'm not a racist.
Now answer my question.

You have certainly come over as being racist, why are you so scared to answer what is a simple question?

And just to placate your sensitive little snowflake mind, no, I haven’t worked in a mine, but that is completely immaterial to the scenario posed in my questions.

Is it that you don’t understand what I’m asking? Would it be easier for you if I got someone to translate into your first language for you?

Now, can you answer? Or just say if you don’t understand and I’ll try and simplify it further for you.

3E7387D2-2FB0-4BE9-9BB5-8DE39E8030AB.jpeg

R

rambo919

From personal experience in SA at least, I've found this statement is mainly attributed to those mainly in white friendship circles but it's relative. The same holds true for black people who grow up in those circles because their dancing can also lack rhythm. The white guys I've seen who are in mixed-race friendship circles usually can dance quite well but because they are exposed to a bigger variety of music.

It's partially linked to musical taste. Rock music seems to be popular in majority-white circles and dance moves that one can expect to pull off in a rock concert (i.e something from Avril Lavigne, Korn or Blink 182) will very much look out of place in a mainstream multi-cultural setting.
What you have here is a fundamental difference in music affinity.

The one is built on keeping rhythm and the other on breaking rhythm.

derp

I just read someone defending crimes committed by white people because they're "far more sophisticated".

When racism perpetuates into saying white crimes are better, that's when you know you're dealing with someone who cannot be reasoned with.

R

rambo919

I just read someone defending crimes committed by white people because they're "far more sophisticated".

When racism perpetuates into saying white crimes are better, that's when you know you're dealing with someone who cannot be reasoned with.
You gotta respect good game.

Blantyre

Yes, I also noted differences on the other forum on poor people-related articles when the people reported on are black vs white.

If they are black, you hear about "that's what you get for voting ANC and having too many kids". If they are white, they are shown empathy for their situation. The situation of poor whites in SA has been well-documented.

ForceFate_

Cycling you say?

TK3CFyXDgJDk9xHuJ9LU96.jpg
My point.

R

rambo919

Yes, I also noted differences on the other forum on poor people-related articles when the people reported on are black vs white.

If they are black, you hear about "that's what you get for voting ANC and having too many kids". If they are white, they are shown empathy for their situation. The situation of poor whites in SA has been well-documented.
That's what they got for blacks voting ANC..... ain't democracy great.

ForceFate_

I get it. Like you're conditioned to be a poes.

Now if you can take your finger out your ass, read this:

When i worked underground the smell of dagga was all over. One of my assistants (Called a helper back then) used to tell me every morning
when we got to our workshop that he's going to "take a stroll". That's him going to smoke a joint. He'll return in about 20 min and work like a machine untill time to catch the cage going to surface. This was a daily routine.
Don't you guys do random drug tests? I know many places working with dangerous equipment have zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol.

ForceFate_

Morning Dave. Did you answer my question ? No you didn't. I left because arguing with you or any of the other goody twoshoes is a waste of time.
I know myself and how i treat other races. If you act like a poes, i call you a poes, no matter the colour of your skin.
Having a good debate should be healthy but with you okes it's impossible.
As for being a realist - If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. It's obvious your studios have been touched too much.
It's usually not about treatment. It's how you perceive them.