Cryptocurrencies

satanboy

krimdad

Previously, everyone talked about FB coins. But I don't know anyone who would use Libra to pay. BTC has also not become a payment method for all online stores. Besides, you've been discussing the BTC halving here. I take it I shouldn't invest in it in 2024? I don't always trade BTC anyway. I like something less popular but quite promising, such as AAVE or DAO. In order not to miss the chance to catch the jackpot, it's worth using cryptographic signals. It will be easier for you to understand what I'm talking about after reading this review https://crypto-informator.com/blog/unismart-review/. You can get it by email or via Telegram chat-bots.

Last edited:

Jings

Binance reopened ZAR trading in August 2022. Bad news for Luno as they offer a very limited number of coins to trade in comparison.

SauRoN

Didn’t know Luno is owned by another company.

Largest single crypto holder in the world (Barry Silbert) and largest crypto conglomerate/holding company.

Should also be noted that only one part of Genesis is declaring under chapter 11 and it’s a bit different that the South African context to my understanding in that it means the company is sold to its creditors so it can continue to exist under changed ownership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SauRoN

Binance reopened ZAR trading in August 2022. Bad news for Luno as they offer a very limited number of coins to trade in comparison.

Not really.

Luno’s focus isn’t trading so much as holding, hence why they are very selective about which coins they list as they need to have legs and be sustainable.

Jings

Not really.

Luno’s focus isn’t trading so much as holding, hence why they are very selective about which coins they list as they need to have legs and be sustainable.

Maybe long term it's not really that sustainable when competition offers better options.

SauRoN

Maybe long term it's not really that sustainable when competition offers better options.

More <> Better.

Like I said Luno is bringing value to customers in the form on the underlying token and it’s longterm prospects.

It’s not just trying to make a quick buck off trading fees by offering as many shitcoins as possible.

Exactly why Doge and others like it with no underlying value have never been listed.

Let’s also not go into the rather questionable and dodgy practises of said competition.

Jings

More <> Better.

Like I said Luno is bringing value to customers in the form on the underlying token and it’s longterm prospects.

It’s not just trying to make a quick buck off trading fees by offering as many shitcoins as possible.

Exactly why Doge and others like it with no underlying value have never been listed.

Let’s also not go into the rather questionable and dodgy practises of said competition.

Binance has been under investigation by US Feds since 2018. No charges have been brought in the 4+ years as federal prosecutors within the Justice Department are in disagreement. If there were solid proof of questionable and dodgy practices why is the Justice Department split over bringing them to book?

Purpose of an exchange is to offer a service in exchange for trading fees. Imagine if the JSE only offered four or five company listings?
Many crypto coins are viewed by experts as solid investments compared to Dogecoin - Solana, Flux, Harmony and Avalanche to name a few.

SauRoN

Binance has been under investigation by US Feds since 2018. No charges have been brought in the 4+ years as federal prosecutors within the Justice Department are in disagreement. If there were solid proof of questionable and dodgy practices why is the Justice Department split over bringing them to book?

Purpose of an exchange is to offer a service in exchange for trading fees. Imagine if the JSE only offered four or five company listings?
Many crypto coins are viewed by experts as solid investments compared to Dogecoin - Solana, Flux, Harmony and Avalanche to name a few.

Solana is on Luno…

Like I said before Luno’s primary business isn’t the Exchange but rather the Wallet.

Binance skirts the law in grey areas in every country they operate, South Africa included.

Not a company I would want to keep my money with considering how they cowboy around.

biometrics

I doubt Binance will see the end of 2023.