Cryptocurrencies

SauRoN

I have refrained from commenting on crypto for some time. But it looks like this shit show is finally coming to an end. Good riddance to rubbish.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Good luck with that.

The current down turn was predicted perfectly.

It will skyrocket to new highs shortly.

Gotta love how you see the end in every little dip and it never comes to fruition.

We’re not even back at the year on year lowest low.

Colour me concerned when we go below R50,000, not $50,000.

Last edited:

biometrics

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Good luck with that.

The current down turn was predicted perfectly.

It will skyrocket to new highs shortly.

Gotta love how you see the end in every little dip and it never comes to fruition.

We’re not even back at the year on year lowest low.

Colour me concerned when we go below R50,000, not $50,000.
Good luck.

SauRoN

Good luck.

A multi-trillion dollar industry isn’t simply going to go away because you keep wishing the worst for it.

It’s here to stay and the faster you embrace it the better for your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

biometrics

A multi-trillion dollar industry isn’t simply going to go away because you keep wishing the worst for it.

It’s here to stay and the faster you embrace it the better for your future.

Embrace it? Lol.

SauRoN

Embrace it? Lol.

The quicker you get on the wagon the more you stand to gain.

The longer you actively avoid it as you do, the more you stand to lose down the line.

biometrics

The quicker you get on the wagon the more you stand to gain.

The longer you actively avoid it as you do, the more you stand to lose down the line.

I wish you could objectively read what you wrote.

SauRoN

I wish you can objectively read what you wrote.

Oh I’m very objective.

I don’t think you can say the same as your ignorance has shone through time and time again.

You long ago decided you hate the entire concept, without any real logical backing for it.

Whenever asked for a justification for the hatred towards crypto you simply skirt the question.

So I put it to you, please explain why it’s so bad and why you hate it so much? And why does it need to die?

Why are you so gleefully hoping for everyone linked to it to suffer?

biometrics

Oh I’m very objective.

I don’t think you can say the same as your ignorance has shone through time and time again.

You long ago decided you hate the entire concept, without any real logical backing for it.

Whenever asked for a justification for the hatred towards crypto you simply skirt the question.

So I put it to you, please explain why it’s so bad and why you hate it so much? And why does it need to die?

Why are you so gleefully hoping for everyone linked to it to suffer?

Nope not debating crypto bros. You have BS answers for everything. Yip, I want it to die and will cheer its demise.

SauRoN

Nope not debating crypto bros. You have BS answers for everything. Yip, I want it to die and will cheer its demise.

Wouldn’t even call myself a crypto bro, I’m not nearly as deep in as you seem to think.

But your savagely negative stance blows my mind.

Wanting hundred of thousands of people to lose their jobs and livelihoods just because you don’t like something for some illogical reason.

biometrics

Wouldn’t even call myself a crypto bro, I’m not nearly as deep in as you seem to think.

But your savagely negative stance blows my mind.

Wanting hundred of thousands of people to lose their jobs and livelihoods just because you don’t like something for some illogical reason.

I'll post again at $20k/BTC

/exits

SauRoN

@biometrics let me ask you are related and same time unrelated question.

How do you think Facebook’s Metaverse will work? Do you see it happening without blockchain and likely a crypto graphic currency?

What about every other company jumping on the Metaverse action? Will they also build it without blockchain being involved?

What about the industry behemoths getting in on NFT’s? Is that also just going to magically die?

SauRoN

I'll post again at $20k/BTC

/exits

Ahem….

33b640e0112e024bfe9371354af7f246.jpg

SauRoN

Seems I posted too early, we’ve surpassed the one month high already.

biometrics

SauRoN

NFTs are a huge scam. All you get is a URL on the Ethereum blockchain. The actual picture or tweet in this case is located on a server that may or may not exist in the future. Nothing stops you from copying it.

An NFT is not an NFT is not an NFT.

There are obviously a lot of scams, as with anything that involves money.

However, there are perfectly legitimate NFT’s especially of original artist’s works that are wholly uploaded to the blockchain along with their proof of ownership.

Of course you can copy it. Photocopiers have always existed now and in the past and anything and everything could be photographed and/or copied in one way or another. Nothing about this is new or different.

Proof of ownership as well as proof of uniqueness is what matters and that can now be easily proven by means of the blockchain.

An excellent example of how NFT’s could work amazingly well is Magic The Gathering.

Until now it’s not really been possible to reproduce the physical card game in a digital space where the same rarity and proof of ownership could be applied along for proof of uniqueness.

Enter NFTs and MTG cards can be produced digitally, uniquely and with an attached proof of ownership which brings the same value of rarity to the digital platform that existed for printed cards before, without the negatives of potential loss or damage.

And yes anyone can copy it and play the game with it using second/third/fourth generation “prints” just like the paper based version, but only the original limited series will retain actual value.