Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

Sinbad

Can we please rename them the economic clusterfuck, and accept that there's no chance in hell they even WANT to move the country forward?

bigAl-sa

FWIW, here is a comparison chart of daily deaths per million population of countries I have been monitoring, where the peak is late. The death rate is very much lower than at the start of the epidemic, where the UK had close to 16 deaths per million population per day at the peak. The virus no longer seems to be as deadly as when it first hit Europe.

2v2HPuQ4yxAsZog.png

Disclaimer: This is assuming the available numbers are believable.

Last edited:

bigAl-sa

A colleague told me one part of his family (whole household) tested positive. The mother and father (+/-55), both in ICU.
A very good friend of mine, both him and his wife, +- 65, tested positive. Both have cancer, both showed no symptoms throughout, have now served their quarantine period.

Another friend, same age group, had daughter (carrier) and wife tested positive. He was tested negative, in spite of feeling really kak, with all the symptoms. They have also served their quarantine period.

I am very wary of our testing system :cry:

biometrics

A very good friend of mine, both him and his wife, +- 65, tested positive. Both have cancer, both showed no symptoms throughout, have now served their quarantine period.

Another friend, same age group, had daughter (carrier) and wife tested positive. He was tested negative, in spite of feeling really kak, with all the symptoms. They have also served their quarantine period.

I am very wary of our testing system :cry:
Brother's girlfriend also had the symptoms and tested negative. Symptoms went away. It has now returned again but she's not going to test again.

biometrics

Three ministers are/were positive:

Defence (recovered)
Mineral Resources (active)
Labour (active)

Last edited:
R

[)roi(]

Just make sure you read the report properly.

Yes, there has been an uptic in the deaths in SA. BUT, NOT anywhere near close to the unbelievable official models predicted and are still predicting.
Completely overblown, a world gone completely mad.