Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

NarrowBandFtw

Remain at level 3.
Masks mandated in public spaces (shops, taxis, work places).
Alcohol banned. with immediate effect
Curfew 9 PM to 4 AM.
Family visits not allowed.
fml, that wine order I almost bought this week is haunting me now! ... (already whatsapped my conneckie that supplied me good wine at ok prices during L5 though)

one concession of sorts at least: parks are open

NarrowBandFtw

Didn't take notice of that, thanks. Yes, that means Fernkloof in Her*anus should be open. That would be cool.
easy to miss details when the 30min speech had a 20min completely useless intro, then at 22min he mentioned gender based violence again (sweet motherf-ing zombie jesus, just stop!!!) and squeezed in all the actual pertinent info in the remainder

EDIT: either I forgot or never knew you're in Her*anus, hope you go in gently and use lube ... and the site's name ... in honour of a notorious beach where many a matriculant had their first orgy over the years?

Last edited:

Flanders

MtLa.gif

WHOOP WHOOP!

Quiet, please! Lights out! It's 9:46pm

GreGorGy

Alcohol trauma is symptomatic of an indigent society, that drinks to numb the pain. They have caused the perpetuation of this pain and simply refuse any accountability. It is sickening.

And a fucken curfew?

satanboy

They've banned booze, ban parties (aren't they already banned?) and enforce the law, don't treat the entire population like children just because some people act that way.
Unfortunately most people don't know how to behave. Although I am not happy about the alcohol ban I can see where they are coming from.