Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

SoldierMan

Fuck off, moron.

at least until you answer the questions posed to you about the diarrhoea you posted.

:ROFLMAO: You're like a little petulant child you know that. Not very punk, just a little brat losing his temper.

SoldierMan

Fuck off, moron.

at least until you answer the questions posed to you about the diarrhoea you posted.

Here I think you should change your signature, that one doesn't suit a brat like you.

I am a little pissant
I am totally ignorant
Know what I want,
and I know how to get it
It's a big ol' dildo,
under my pillow
Cause I wanna be
dickhead Davey!

Dave

Here I think you should change your signature, that one doesn't suit a brat like you.

I am a little pissant
I am totally ignorant
Know what I want,
and I know how to get it
It's a big ol' dildo,
under my pillow
Cause I wanna be
dickhead Davey!

Fuck off, moron.

SoldierMan

:LOL:

We needed experts to confirm that! 😂🤣

Um yeah that's pretty obvious, even a vaccine won't prevent you from getting infected (you get infected and then your immune system fights it off), but what ginger and co. does do is boost your immune system and so help in fight off covid once infected.

A healthy immune system is the only thing that prevents you from dropping dead on a daily basis from the most innocuous infections, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

A healthy immune system is your only defence against covid and the only way to keep your immune system in tip top shape is to eat healthy with foods like ginger, zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, baby spinach, etc.

SoldierMan

Fuck off, moron.

You do realise that I don't take you seriously anymore right, you're just a fun plaything now little Dave :ROFLMAO:

biometrics

70 year old couple next door started with Invermectin yesterday and are feeling much better today. Guy look pretty bad yesterday.

Spizz

70 year old couple next door started with Invermectin yesterday and are feeling much better today. Guy look pretty bad yesterday.

Good to hear. I'm a bit lost on the current status of Invermectin, did they get it prescribed or is it over the counter?

biometrics

Data on Colchicine study:

Colchicine is an anti-inflammatory drug. Scientists at the Montreal Heart Institute (MHI) decided to test if this medicine could be useful against Covid-19. Some patients’ immune systems go into overdrive when they are infected, causing what is called a cytokine storm. This requires hospitalisation and is often fatal. The theory was that colchicine could dampen the cytokine storm.

This week the MHI published the results of their study (it’s not yet peer-reviewed). Assuming the researchers haven’t made any blunders, this study exemplifies high-quality medical research.

Participants with positive Covid-19 tests, who were over 40 and had at least one high-risk criterion, were randomly assigned either to receive a placebo or to receive 0.5mg of colchicine daily for 30 days (twice daily for the first three days). Of the 2,195 people assigned to the colchicine arm, five died and 93 were hospitalised. Nine died on the placebo arm and 123 were hospitalised. The difference between the two arms is small but statistically significant. Colchicine has a modest but proven benefit in the treatment of Covid-19.

One nasty side-effect of colchicine is diarrhoea. Despite this, there were more serious adverse events in the placebo group (and more people withdrew from the study or were lost to follow-up in the placebo group).

SoldierMan

Just heard that to make the Ivermectin work better you should take it with zinc. Apparently zinc helps in this way with quite a lot of stuff.