Coronavirus around the world thread

satanboy

That first group for vaccinations also includes 300,000 frontline health care workers and emergency responders, including police officers, and 250,000 people living in care homes and care home employees.

A second phase, covering 1.8 million people, would vaccinate everybody over 65-years-old as well as people between 50 and 65 who have health problems such as diabetes and obesity, officials said.

Jings

That first group for vaccinations also includes 300,000 frontline health care workers and emergency responders, including police officers, and 250,000 people living in care homes and care home employees.

A second phase, covering 1.8 million people, would vaccinate everybody over 65-years-old as well as people between 50 and 65 who have health problems such as diabetes and obesity, officials said.
Probably the reason she got confused is two of her kids work for the police force so got vaccinated first.

Spizz

My neighbours aged 70 both had Covid 6 months ago and were very ill. After ten days they started taking Ivermectin and recovered (who knows if it was a factor). The husband wants to get the vaccine but the wife doesn't as she had cancer before (her reasoning, no logic there). So there is the vaccine hesitancy factor.

There seems to be a lot of vaccine hestitancy in Her*anus for white over 50 people. Annecdotally based on my housemate that actually has contact with people, unlike me.

Just speaking to my wife about this and we both think that the uptake has been quite the opposite. Certainly of all the people I’ve spoken to only one has said they don’t want it.

biometrics

Just speaking to my wife about this and we both think that the uptake has been quite the opposite. Certainly of all the people I’ve spoken to only one has said they don’t want it.
I don't know anyone so have no data. But housemate's interaction with people in town indicated hesitancy. Your SO's experience will obviously be different. I'll pm you an example.

biometrics

I don't know anyone so have no data. But housemate's interaction with people in town indicated hesitancy. Your SO's experience will obviously be different. I'll pm you an example.
On second thought, it's their business so won't blab. But these are people you know (about).

biometrics

:D

I'm on the school run all week or I could have popped in for one on the way home. Maybe catch up over the weekend if you're there?
No worries. Weekends I usually go for lunch with the housemate. Ping me next week.

Dave

biometrics

Tribs

I know this vid is not SA - but I do find it is relevant. I find his videos very informative