Coronavirus around the world thread

biometrics

Nope, I'm not as stupid as him, he was boasting less than two weeks ago about shaking hands with everyone, (including Corona positive people iirc).
In case it's not clear, I wasn't referring to you. "Your" as in "A persons".

I.e. I think Boris is fucked.

Spizz

Nope, I'm not as stupid as him, he was boasting less than two weeks ago about shaking hands with everyone, (including Corona positive people iirc).

Yeah, but as much as I hate the Tories and I feel this is a kind of karma moment after they have raped the NHS for the last decade, I really wouldn’t wish this on anyone. I really hope he pulls through.

Dave

Here's an article with video on his stupidity

Boris Johnson said he was shaking hands with coronavirus patients just weeks before he tested positive for Covid-19.

The prime minister confirmed he had entered self-isolation on Friday 27 March. Early this month, he insisted that people would be 'pleased to know' that the virus would not stop him greeting hospital patients with a handshake.

Spizz

biometrics

No exemption for churches to congregate here, more than 2 people not from the same household is illegal.
Go for a daily walk, no problem. Pop out for some nice bread every day, sure.

Dave

Go for a daily walk, no problem. Pop out for some nice bread every day, sure.

Yes, because the risk is considered low with double the distance set out in the WHO guidelines for social distancing (and most people are obeying this).

Sitting/congregating together in a church/club/pub/etc is illegal and most people are complying with this.

biometrics

Yes, because the risk is considered low with double the distance set out in the WHO guidelines for social distancing (and most people are obeying this).

Sitting/congregating together in a church/club/pub/etc is illegal and most people are complying with this.
Yet you have a prime minister in ICU due to COVID-19. /sigh

Tribs

Think of everyone he has infected. Idiot!