Coronavirus around the world thread

LD50

It's not. I use official death vs recovery. I have yet to see your math.
There are 4 statistical numbers atm for
ACTIVE CASES - (mild & serious/critical)
CLOSED CASES- (dead & recovered)
You need the full volume of cases, active and closed, to get a closer to the truth picture
Need some input from a statistician at this point to complete the equation - as mentioned before. With access to the correct data they will be able to predict what percentage of the "serious/critical" segment will die - be it 20% 45% whatever. You need that probability factor to complete the equation
which will end up being as follows

((death value + serious/critical value x probability of death %) / Total number infected) x 100

Simply because the mild cases will recover for sure as well as the remainder of the serious cases

biometrics

There are 4 statistical numbers atm for
ACTIVE CASES - (mild & serious/critical)
CLOSED CASES- (dead & recovered)
You need the full volume of cases, active and closed, to get a closer to the truth picture
Need some input from a statistician at this point to complete the equation - as mentioned before. With access to the correct data they will be able to predict what percentage of the "serious/critical" segment will die - be it 20% 45% whatever. You need that probability factor to complete the equation
which will end up being as follows

((death value + serious/critical value *probability of death %)/Total number infected)*100

Simply because the mild cases will recover for sure as well as the remainder of the serious cases
So still no math?

My calculation is based on three months of official data. The trend is set. The data is good. The logic is sound.

Unless you can show me anything other than walls of text, I know I am correct.

Pfft.

Dave

LD50

So still no math?

My calculation is based on three months of official data. The trend is set. The data is good. The logic is sound.

Unless you can show me anything other than walls of text, I know I am correct.

Pfft.
You cannot link the death value with ONLY the recovered value. Your mortality rate is 20%
Wanna try and explain your thinking with the good people at the WHO?

LD50

LOL
Trump: "Joe Biden isn't watching this right now. If he is he doesn't understand what he is watching"

biometrics

You cannot link the death value with ONLY the recovered value. Your mortality rate is 20%
Wanna try and explain your thinking with the good people at the WHO?
Sigh.

Let me try again.

You know state machines, right?

1586035230118.png

LD50

Having an equation does not mean you have an accurate answer

LD50

Sigh.

Let me try again.

You know state machines, right?
Nobody with the right credentials in the world will agree with you on this.
You are being difficult right now. It feels like I'm in a Bitcoin thread

biometrics

Nobody with the right credentials in the world will agree with you on this.
You are being difficult right now. It feels like I'm in a Bitcoin thread
Do you speak for them?

Jesus dude, did you look at my pic? There are only two outcomes, you either die or you recover. In the past three months we have good data, 1m infected, 200k recovered, 50k died. Using primary school fraction math, aka percentage, it is clear that:

death rate in % = (deaths/(deaths+recoveries))*100

LD50

Do you speak for them?

Jesus dude, did you look at my pic? There are only two outcomes, you either die or you recover. In the past three months we have good data, 1m infected, 200k recovered, 50k died. Using primary school fraction math, aka percentage, it is clear that:

death rate in % = (deaths/(deaths+recoveries))*100
So how is it that the considered death rate by proffesionals in the field is not even a quarter of your 20% (which btw now climbed to 21%)

here's one for you.

According to Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the estimated percentage of Covid-19 deaths was earlier predicted to be 2%, but he did mention it could be lower due to the number of infections that go undetected.

2% !! Good lord how the fuck did they get their calculation so wrong. They should get in contact with that coder in Hermanus

You have no insight for this

biometrics

So how is it that the considered death rate by proffesionals in the field is not even a quarter of your 20% (which btw now climbed to 21%)

here's one for you.

2% !! Good lord how the fuck did they get their calculation so wrong. They should get in contact with that coder in Hermanus

You have no insight for this
Punch the numbers into the %. Why would I lie?