Conspiracy Killer++

Jings

Which just goes to show that Vice video was talking utter nonsense.
You better watch out or you will be called a conspiracy theorist for giving that link.
The presenter in the Vice video did say Illuminati was a Bavarian group.

SoldierMan

The presenter in the Vice video did say Illuminati was a Bavarian group.

Yeah but the video presented them as a harmless group, quite the opposite of what Washington and others thought of them.

Answer me this, when a group of rich powerful men get an idea in their head to try and claim ultimate power but are outlawed, do they just give up on such a grand idea or do they go underground.

When alcohol was outlawed in the US, did the population just throw up their arms and say, ok, we accept or did it go underground.
When the ANC was outlawed in South Africa did the members and black people just say, ok, that's it, we give up, or did they go underground?
When the Nazis invaded France did the people just give up or did they start an underground revolution.

The list can go on.

Men with money and power don't give up on ideas that easily, especially one as grand as that, hence why they were seen as such a threat.

Dave

Already shared a link about the illuminati. I'm not so sure they were a threat, only that George Washington was concerned. Like I said there was bad mouthing of the group in the political arena.

A link to Wikipedia doesn’t really prove anything, and there’s nothing in the link that says Washington thought them real or a threat.

Washington was a Freemasonm so deep into “secret societies” anyway.

SoldierMan

A link to Wikipedia doesn’t really prove anything, and there’s nothing in the link that says Washington thought them real or a threat.

Use the dictionary if you have to.

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan

Jings

Yeah but the video presented them as a harmless group, quite the opposite of what Washington and others thought of them.

Answer me this, when a group of rich powerful men get an idea in their head to try and claim ultimate power but are outlawed, do they just give up on such a grand idea or do they go underground.

When alcohol was outlawed in the US, did the population just throw up their arms and say, ok, we accept or did it go underground.
When the ANC was outlawed in South Africa did the members and black people just say, ok, that's it, we give up, or did they go underground?
When the Nazis invaded France did the people just give up or did they start an underground revolution.

The list can go on.

Men with money and power don't give up on ideas that easily, especially one as grand as that, hence why they were seen as such a threat.
Adam Weishaupt created the group in opposition to religious influence in politics. Historically, how much influence do you think the group had, other than politicians being rumour mongers and making up stories about them?

Jings

Did you not read his penned letter to the Reverend in the link I posted? Not sure how much more proof you need.

Besides a Freemason, he was also a religious man. Nothing sinister about the Freemason society either. They commit to help each other and donate a lot to charities.

NObanana4you

Depending on what you read, from which source you read, there conspiracies will boggle your mind.

The CIA have a website linked book that describes the origin of the illuminati, one of these bloodlines was the Ishmaeli bloodline from which a special elite line developed alchemy, assassination techniques, and other occult practices. One of the bloodlines goes back to Babylon and are descendent from Nimrod. Down through the years the Satanic occult world has remained hidden as the Illuminati are Satanic believers and followers.

Several people from different places have confirmed that there are 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Further, several ex-Illuminati people have confirmed these 13 families.

The Illuminati have secretly put in place programming that allows them ultimate control over many of the other groups’ slaves, through mind control.

The handlers of mind-controlled slaves carry around a black or grey 3 ring notebook or a lap top computer with the access codes and triggers. Some of the programmers and handlers have this all memorized. The deepest parts, core/gems/executive committee, false trinity etc. are charted in esoteric language such as Enochian, Hebrew (which is considered magical), and Druid symbols.

NObanana4you

I gave up on the conspiracy research into the Illuminati.

Its too pathetic for my mind to trace the books, references and links to Nazi test by Mengle in 40's and his research hidden by the US government. Also links to the Red China mind control tests from the 1950's for population control.

🤪🤪🤪

Jings

Depending on what you read, from which source you read, there conspiracies will boggle your mind.

The CIA have a website linked book that describes the origin of the illuminati, one of these bloodlines was the Ishmaeli bloodline from which a special elite line developed alchemy, assassination techniques, and other occult practices. One of the bloodlines goes back to Babylon and are descendent from Nimrod. Down through the years the Satanic occult world has remained hidden as the Illuminati are Satanic believers and followers.

Several people from different places have confirmed that there are 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Further, several ex-Illuminati people have confirmed these 13 families.

The Illuminati have secretly put in place programming that allows them ultimate control over many of the other groups’ slaves, through mind control.

The handlers of mind-controlled slaves carry around a black or grey 3 ring notebook or a lap top computer with the access codes and triggers. Some of the programmers and handlers have this all memorized. The deepest parts, core/gems/executive committee, false trinity etc. are charted in esoteric language such as Enochian, Hebrew (which is considered magical), and Druid symbols.

What have you heard about the author of the book, Fritz Springmeier?

Dave

Did you not read his penned letter to the Reverend in the link I posted? Not sure how much more proof you need.

Let’s slightly edit the letter in your link and then tell me “how much more proof I need”.

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book written by Dan Brown until you were pleased to send it to me.

Now, would you still consider that proof?

SoldierMan

Let’s slightly edit the letter in your link and then tell me “how much more proof I need”.

Wow... I would compare your brain to a pile of rocks but that would be generous.

Jings

Dan Brown wasn't even around in September 1798. Are you suggesting reincarnation?

Edit: Ok, I get it now. He had heard about the illuminati and their reputation but said nothing about his own views.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Adam Weishaupt created the group in opposition to religious influence in politics. Historically, how much influence do you think the group had, other than politicians being rumour mongers and making up stories about them?

That is the Illuminati-lite, the sanitised version for Wikipedia.

Weishaupt created his own version of an idea and infiltrated lodges. The movement took time but more and more lodges were infiltrated.

If you doubt their sincerity, then remember that in the modern Masonic Oath if a Mason proves faithless to the order by a variety of actions including breaking secrecy he is liable to be ritually killed by having his throat cut, his head cut off, or being severed in two and having his bowels burned to ashes. Lesser punishments include having your tongue torn out, your left breast cut off and your right hand cut off.

If you think it mere ritual then what of the Masonic ritual killing of American Freemason William Morgan in 1826 for breaking his oath by writing the book "Freemasonry Exposed and Explained". It led to mass resignations from Masonry all over America.

Of course not all Masons support the Illuminati, but anyone who says they don't exist don't know history.

Dave

Dan Brown wasn't even around in September 1798. Are you suggesting reincarnation?

Edit: Ok, I get it now. He had heard about the illuminati and their reputation but said nothing about his own views.

Yep, a book written about the Illuminati doesn’t make them real or a danger in reality, just like The Da Vinci Code doesn’t.

SoldierMan

Yep, a book written about the Illuminati doesn’t make them real or a danger in reality, just like The Da Vinci Code doesn’t.

LOL Washington wasn't talking about the book, he HADN'T EVEN READ THE BOOK when he penned the letter for goodness sake :D When he was referring to the Illuminati he was taking about his own opinion of them. He merely commented that he had received the book, and once again if you read the whole letter, he HADN'T READ THE BOOK.

Read it again.

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me.

He says he as heard MUCH of the Illuminati BUT he NEVER SAW THE BOOK UNTIL IT WAS SENT TO HIM. In other words his opinion on the Illuminati was formed BEFORE he received the book that was sent to him.

Do you get it now, Brat. The two are not connected.

He would not refer to them as "nefarious" or having "dangerous plans" if he didn't have an opinion on them. He would simply have referred to them without such references.

The problem lies in your comprehension of what was written Brat, your goggles see what they want to see, not what is.

Jings

That is the Illuminati-lite, the sanitised version for Wikipedia.

Weishaupt created his own version of an idea and infiltrated lodges. The movement took time but more and more lodges were infiltrated.

If you doubt their sincerity, then remember that in the modern Masonic Oath if a Mason proves faithless to the order by a variety of actions including breaking secrecy he is liable to be ritually killed by having his throat cut, his head cut off, or being severed in two and having his bowels burned to ashes. Lesser punishments include having your tongue torn out, your left breast cut off and your right hand cut off.

If you think it mere ritual then what of the Masonic ritual killing of American Freemason William Morgan in 1826 for breaking his oath by writing the book "Freemasonry Exposed and Explained". It led to mass resignations from Masonry all over America.

Of course not all Masons support the Illuminati, but anyone who says they don't exist don't know history.

Weushaupt was the founder of Alluminati. But one could understand how when going through his resume as he was both a German philosopher and civil law professor.

Freemasons and Illuminati are two separate groups. No information to support the latter group existing today though. No respectable conspiracy theorist takes Fritz Springmeier and Cathy O'Brien seriously.