Conspiracy Killer++

SoldierMan

If you look at the original media and actual context some group created the perception Biden is a sniffer. Probably the same group who created the perception that Hilary ran a satanic pizza pedophile ring. Just like Dave tried to create the perception that you wear green underwear like ET.

The only difference is that there are many videos showing Biden sniffing the hair of women and girls. It's hard to argue with video. Just a little creepy.

Jings

The only difference is that there are many videos showing Biden sniffing the hair of women and girls. It's hard to argue with video. Just a little creepy.
I've seen some of the videos and had a good laugh. These PR guys who do smear compaigns are pretty good at influencing people's perceptions. That's how Trump became president after all.

Y2K

Yeah but everything is recorded nowadays, if you're on camera 90% of the time, anybody can capture you doing anything its the same like newspapers taking things out of context.

SoldierMan

Yeah but everything is recorded nowadays, if you're on camera 90% of the time, anybody can capture you doing anything its the same like newspapers taking things out of context.

Yeah but no one else is seen sniffing little girls and women over and over, only Biden. Stop making excuses, it is what it is.

Tribs

Yeah but no one else is seen sniffing little girls and women over and over, only Biden. Stop making excuses, it is what it is.
At least he is only sniffing and not groping or grabbing them. I guess everyone has their kinks.

SoldierMan

I've seen some of the videos and had a good laugh. These PR guys who do smear compaigns are pretty good at influencing people's perceptions. That's how Trump became president after all.

You know what's even more worrying is that politicians know when they are on camera and they put on an act for them. But even so Biden still can't help himself and does weirdo stuff like that....

Tribs

You know what's even more worrying is that politicians know when they are on camera and they put on an act for them. But even so Biden still can't help himself and does weirdo stuff like that....
But he hasn't actually hurt or grabbed anyone. He hasn't crossed that line

biometrics

Does his sniffing bother you?

Dave

Other than a lot of the videos/images being photoshopped or manipulated I suppose you might have had a point. You right wingers prefer real men who just grab women by the pussy, don’t you?

A bit like all the right wing retards calling him sleepy or slow Joe, when his slightly slower speech at times is due to his stammer control.

SoldierMan

Other than a lot of the videos/images being photoshopped or manipulated I suppose you might have had a point. You right wingers prefer real men who just grab women by the pussy, don’t you?

A bit like all the right wing retards calling him sleepy or slow Joe, when his slightly slower speech at times is due to his stammer control.

Haha instead of doing the mature thing like just owning it like Tribs, you have to go the conspiracy route with photoshopping. I thought you weren't into conspiracy theories.... oh right, only when it suits you.

Dave

Haha instead of doing the mature thing like just owning it like Tribs, you have to go the conspiracy route with photoshopping. I thought you weren't into conspiracy theories.... oh right, only when it suits you.

If you weren’t so stupid you might realise conspiracy theories are those theories without foundation, but then again, you wouldn’t be an alt-right retard if you had any brains, would you?

Tell me, was your mother a drunk when she was pregnant with you, or did you fall on your head as a baby?

:rolleyes:

Jings

Can't find the other videos but the father of this daughter defends Biden. Many people with a certain high intelligence develop quirkiness.

That's not to say Biden hasn't done anything inappropriate but there's no proper witnesses coming forward, and he hasn't confessed to "grabbing them by the pussy"

Some years back my eye needed attention and the ophthalmologist who checked it out was a toucher. I didn't feel offended, and could feel he had a kind of OCD, an overwhelming urge to touch someone.

SoldierMan

If you weren’t so stupid you might realise conspiracy theories are those theories without foundation, but then again, you wouldn’t be an alt-right retard if you had any brains, would you?

Tell me, was your mother a drunk when she was pregnant with you, or did you fall on your head as a baby?

:rolleyes:

Oh Dave you poor angry little soul, you made it sound like there are NO actual videos of Biden sniffing and inappropriately touching young girls and women. I wasn't talking about any photoshopped Trump ads (I haven't watched one of them), I was talking about the real footage which you suggested didn't exist.

So, are you still saying that all footage of Biden sniffing and touching his targets is photoshopped and it's all a conspiracy or are you admitting that there is real footage of him doing the creepy deed?

Jings

Oh snap, this thread it about where conspiracy theorists source their conspiracies, as told by Vice.