Conspiracy Killer++

R

rambo919

Vice? Really?

This is like the inmates certifying new patients....

SoldierMan

First problem, any self respecting conspiracy theorist doesn't take David Icke seriously, so leading with that wasn't a good idea.

As for her whole premise that conspiracies are based on previous inventions by writers or Hollywood, well the same could be said of anything in human history. Humans have imaginations, they make up stuff all the time, obviously there will be cross-over between fiction and reality. Her whole premise is nonsense.

Anyway, the video is complete rubbish I was hoping for something with a little more teeth, so I'm not going to get too involved.

But let me just part with this, did you know that George Washington himself believed in the existence of the Illuminati?
Yes he wrote a letter wherein he stated that he was worried about their influence.

Here it is:
And the source is the Library of Congress if that is good enough for those who will scream fake.

Mount Vernon, September 25, 1798.

Sir: Many apologies are due to you, for my not acknowledging the receipt of your obliging favour of the 22d. Ulto, and for not thanking you, at an earlier period, for the Book8 you had the goodness to send me.

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me.9 The same causes which have prevented my acknowledging the receipt of your letter have prevented my reading the Book, hitherto; namely, the multiplicity of matters which pressed upon me before, and the debilitated state in which I was left after, a severe fever had been removed. And which allows me to add little more now, than thanks for your kind wishes and favourable sentiments, except to correct an error you have run into, of my Presiding over the English lodges in this Country. The fact is, I preside over none, nor have I been in one more than once or twice, within the last thirty years. I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati. With respect I am &c.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

It's Vice..... they do dildos not teeth.....

Yeah it amazes me that people will take the word of some ignorant woman in a Vice video over that of George Washington. There are none so blind that will not see.

Rudolph Hart

Yeah it amazes me that people will take the word of some ignorant woman in a Vice video over that of George Washington. There are none so blind that will not see.
You read that with a different filter to what I read it with. He said he had heard of them, but never seen anything until the book he was sent. He also said that he didn’t believe and of the lodges (Freemasons) were contaminated by their beliefs. He never said he believed the book at all, just acknowledged its existence. It’s the same as me saying I’ve seen some of other bullshit YouTube video - it doesn’t mean I drank the Kool-Aid.

SoldierMan

You read that with a different filter to what I read it with. He said he had heard of them, but never seen anything until the book he was sent. He also said that he didn’t believe and of the lodges (Freemasons) were contaminated by their beliefs. He never said he believed the book at all, just acknowledged its existence. It’s the same as me saying I’ve seen some of other bullshit YouTube video - it doesn’t mean I drank the Kool-Aid.

No, let me quote.

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me

First he says that he has heard MUCH of the nefarious, and dangerous plans of the Illuminati, BUT never saw the book until he was sent it.

So, how could he have heard MUCH of the Illuminati if he had never read the book until he was sent it?

Come on man, use your common sense and read what he is saying.

Edit: He even goes on to say that he hasn't even read the book that he was sent!! So his knowledge of the Illuminati comes from other than that of the book.

have prevented my acknowledging the receipt of your letter have prevented my reading the Book

Last edited:

NObanana4you

I have a 3 family members that believe in the lizard people being in control of the planet.

To them the moon landing was faked also

The 3 of them are well educated university graduates in business science, engineering and law.

I have avoided them for 30+ years.

SoldierMan

I have a 3 family members that believe in the lizard people being in control of the planet.

The 3 of them are well educated university graduates in business science, engineering and law.

I have avoided them for 30+ years.

Great strategy!

NObanana4you

Just checked with my mother

The earth is flat, illuminati are real.freemasons are the real threat are the other bullshit things they believe

Rudolph Hart

No, let me quote.

First he says that he has heard MUCH of the nefarious, and dangerous plans of the Illuminati, BUT never saw the book until he was sent it.

So, how could he have heard MUCH of the Illuminati if he had never read the book until he was sent it?

Come on man, use your common sense and read what he is saying.

Edit: He even goes on to say that he hasn't even read the book that he was sent!! So his knowledge of the Illuminati comes from other than that of the book.
I’ve heard much of the Illuminati. That doesn’t mean I believe it exists. It just means I was dumb enough to listen to some twat banging on about his latest conspiracy theory, instead of just walking away.

SoldierMan

I’ve heard much of the Illuminati. That doesn’t mean I believe it exists. It just means I was dumb enough to listen to some twat banging on about his latest conspiracy theory, instead of just walking away.

That's nice, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about George Washington.

Jings

That's nice, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about George Washington.
There's a good explanation why George Washington believed they were real, and a threat. Illuminati group were active around the time he was president. Apparently many political leaders had been bad mouthing the group.

SoldierMan

There's a good explanation why George Washington believed they were real, and a threat. Illuminati group were active around the time he was president. Apparently many political leaders had been bad mouthing the group.

Which just goes to show that Vice video was talking utter nonsense.
You better watch out or you will be called a conspiracy theorist for giving that link.

Dave

Some links to show these Illuminati groups were real and a threat in 1770s USA?