Can someone loop me in on what's been happening?

biometrics

Must be referring to this:

biometrics

I shouldn't put links to other forums in here......should I???? But I got a mail, about said this mysterious forum, having forum changes to hide certain forum threads from public.....and search engines.
We're not shy, you can post links and mention other forums and users. I've linked it in post #622.

Textile Guy

We're not shy, you can post links and mention other forums and users. I've linked it in post #622.
How is it, that I chat on two forums ..... made up of largely the same people, but one is so fucking relaxing, I can post pics of myself at the last PRIDE event where I had my dild ....... anyway ---- moving along. 🤭

..... on the one tis so relaxing, and on the other, its all about making a point, and the ego means more than the topic at hand. 🤬

Arseholes a-plenty this week on the other side.

biometrics

How is it, that I chat on two forums ..... made up of largely the same people, but one is so fucking relaxing, I can post pics of myself at the last PRIDE event where I had my dild ....... anyway ---- moving along. 🤭

..... on the one tis so relaxing, and on the other, its all about making a point, and the ego means more than the topic at hand. 🤬

Arseholes a-plenty this week on the other side.
I am trying to expand the range of members, posted an invite on carbonite, 4x4community and somewhere else. 4x4 shut me down immediately. So it's hard to spread the word. Mybb is easy pickings as I know the lay of the land...

Papa Smurf

I shouldn't put links to other forums in here......should I???? But I got a mail, about said this mysterious forum, having forum changes to hide certain forum threads from public.....and search engines.
aaaah okay that example
im cool with that
im on the Wilddogs biker forum for last 10 plus years and we have the same there

and it works well, you can say poes and whatever and diss companies in the "Off Topic" stuff, they call it "Jou Ma" something

that way the robots and other weird IT stuff doesnt pick it up and link it to Google search results and i think thats where MyBB Forum needs to fix their 'problem' so that companies dont get upset.

something like that, dont quote me verbatim :)(y)

Seldom Bucket

Apparently i dont talk enough on the forum

View attachment 8385
4l3w8v.jpg