Can someone loop me in on what's been happening?

BloodrayneZA

I'm on day 54. Arrived back in SA on 13th March and have been home ever since. 4 trips out of the house to the shops and of course now walking the dog in the morning for the last 2 weeks or so. It was cool at first, lots of fun with the family about, like Christmas time. But since my wife and eldest son reopened their restaurant and my youngest is in virtual school every day in front of his PC, I'm seriously fed up with this kak now.
Tell me about it. I want to go back to work. Its been two frigging months, bordering on 3 months now. FFS. So over this shit now.

Seldom Bucket

Tell me about it. I want to go back to work. It's been two frigging months, bordering on 3 months now. FFS. So over this shit now.
It's not as nice as you think it might be to be back at work, I miss my afternoon naps. I get funny looks from the people in the office when I lie down on my desk to take a nap

BloodrayneZA

It's not as nice as you think it might be to be back at work, I miss my afternoon naps. I get funny looks from the people in the office when I lie down on my desk to take a nap
I get 4 to 6 hour shifts, rotational and I get paid enough to get by. Sometimes I work a weekend 6 hour shift. Its not bad considering I get two days off too.