Can someone loop me in on what's been happening?

bigAl-sa

once grain has been milled and cracked how long does it last in a sealed container? coz i see their prices are pretty good in bulk for 20kg bags?
biggest problem, even with unmilled grain is weavils. But you should use up 20kg quite quickly :D

A container that has an airtight seal works well. I normally put the stuff in ziplock bags in an airtight container

Papa Smurf

biggest problem, even with unmilled grain is weavils. But you should use up 20kg quite quickly :D

A container that has an airtight seal works well. I normally put the stuff in ziplock bags in an airtight container
ah yes fucking weavils
i once about 5 years ago had them attack my 1 kitchen drawer, all my pasta, rice and flour was contaminated
since then i package all those ingredients in their own air tight tupperwares and so far all good

Jings

no not this one, this is like making instant coffee, but it still tastes waaaaaay better than any SAB beer out there, i swear.
even Lynnae (owner of BeerLab) told me now when i picked up my collection that she better see me doing partial mash beers next i have just been lazy since 2000 making these Coopers beers, its time to cross over
All good, just try not make it when you're drunk.

Jings

neh that technical stuff i dont partake in, not yet
this one is like making a cup of instant Nescafe
its literally add the tin to 1kg sugar and 23l water and throw the yeast in
close the lid and wait
nothing more than that
Easy peasy. Explains why your recipes are popular too. I can imagine the label on the bottle - 'Papa Smurf's Pineapple Beer'

BloodrayneZA

:unsure: east of Leeds
reminds me of when i was in Bradford and had the best ever curry in my entire life
and i lived on curries in UK for 3 years back in my 20s almost everynight

but, sunbathing in May there? mmmm
Yup went for a bit, a walk to the corner shop up the road. Was nice and warm for a change. Sun setting at 9pm now

Papa Smurf

Yup cleaning house. Housemate is lazy and well I can't stand the mess so been cleaning and prepped dinner too.
i did that a few years ago cleaning up after visitors left
90% of the time the rooms were well kept and little cleaning to be done

i just hated cleaning the showers some times when there was a busload of pubic hairs in there and even on tiles :ROFLMAO:

i found foreign visitors here were leaving the apartments clean and locals didnt give a fuck

BloodrayneZA

i did that a few years ago cleaning up after visitors left
90% of the time the rooms were well kept and little cleaning to be done

i just hated cleaning the showers some times when there was a busload of pubic hairs in there and even on tiles :ROFLMAO:

i found foreign visitors here were leaving the apartments clean and locals didnt give a fuck
Bingo! It's disgusting really.