What's the story behind your username and avatar?

Y2K

Hmmm let's see what urban dictionary says.

TOP DEFINITION

sudo
Put in front of any word, spoken or writen, and it will command anyone to do anything you want them to do.

This command line may only work with linux geeks, if it doesn't work for you, you do not love Tux enough!

Man: Get me my beer
Woman: No, get it yourself
Man: Sudo Get me my beer
Woman: ffs I hate being compelled to get it.

by Rave4Simon December 11, 2006

BloodrayneZA

Hmmm let's see what urban dictionary says.

TOP DEFINITION

sudo
Put in front of any word, spoken or writen, and it will command anyone to do anything you want them to do.

This command line may only work with linux geeks, if it doesn't work for you, you do not love Tux enough!

Man: Get me my beer
Woman: No, get it yourself
Man: Sudo Get me my beer
Woman: ffs I hate being compelled to get it.

by Rave4Simon December 11, 2006
Lol

Sudo get updates

🤣🤣🤣

I dabble in Linux and prefer a debian package and it was part of my Comptia studies two years ago.

• Love
Reactions: Y2K

Fargle

Fargle...

There's a relatively unknown series from the creator of Red Dwarf (Rob Grant) called The Strangerers, and it's episode 4 that's actually titled Fargle, in which the interplanetary vegetable known as Pseudo-Cadet Niven glows a ghostly green and mumbles, 'Fargle'.
Brilliant shit but not everybody's cup of tea.
I see it is on Youchoob! The language is just terrifyingly ridiculous and delicious, but it'll probably go over the heads of people whose first language isn't English and I think that's why it wast very popular.
My avatar pic is just dumb, really.

biometrics

20 years ago I developed biometric hardware and software. Used that as a name when I joined mybb in 2003. Been using it since.

The avatar is a crop from a weather map of a hurricane on it's way to Florida in 2015, looked like a profile of a face to me.

Textile Guy

20 years ago I developed biometric hardware and software. Used that as a name when I joined mybb in 2003. Been using it since.

The avatar is a crop from a weather map of a hurricane on it's way to Florida in 2015, looked like a profile of a face to me.
Nice .... not the Florida hurricane shit ...... the biometric development.

Tribs

I love the story - Alice in Wonderland / Through the looking glass. My favourite bit - besides Cheshire and the caterpillar - is the story of the clams