What's For Dinner Tonight?

Tribs

Just a massive™ craving, could not help myself, plus the biltong shop is right next to the PnP exit.......
And it is ok. Bit by bit you will become stronger. It would help if biltong had some bad effects like too much salt, microbes etc. Do a bit of research

BUT: AS with everything in life, biltong must be eaten in moderation. Because as the saying goes, too much of a good thing can kill you. It can cause weight gain, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Venomous

Why are beef olives called beef olives?

They taste delicious if done correctly :p

satanboy

The name 'Beef Olives' does not have any association with the olives you pick off a tree. Rather, beef olives are a very old dish dating back to medieval times. The 'olives' are little parcels of stuffed schnitzel which, cooked in the slow cooker, result in a beautifully tender, popular family meal.

Stuffed like olives.

They look like penises.

biometrics

Ostrich fillet with a creamy pepper sauce, served with oven-baked chips

Yes, I am lazy.
I tried Ucook for two months, was a good experience. I even learned to cook. Only way a single person or couple can cook and not waste.

Venomous

The name 'Beef Olives' does not have any association with the olives you pick off a tree. Rather, beef olives are a very old dish dating back to medieval times. The 'olives' are little parcels of stuffed schnitzel which, cooked in the slow cooker, result in a beautifully tender, popular family meal.

Stuffed like olives.

They look like penises.
But then they could be considered yummy penises

😏

scudsucker

I tried Ucook for two months, was a good experience. I even learned to cook. Only way a single person or couple can cook and not waste.
I can cool pretty well. We started doing uCook for variety, so we don't just make the same old meals.

It's pretty good.

Venomous

Last night was crumbed fish, country mix veg, chips for dinner.

Last edited:

Venomous

She's watching her calorie intake.
I'm busy enough that I don't stress about that.

Obviously I don't sit down scoffing entire cakes and shit.
I only really have carbs max 3 times a week as I should avoid gluten...