What's For Dinner Tonight?

biometrics

Could not resist, got one on the way back yesterday. It's huge, got 2/3 left over for tonight.

1625671313917.png

Johnatan56

Now, if it only really looked like that.
Tbh, it's the only thing I still ordered off the BK menu.

Here I used to think BK had a good menu, now, not so much, think might also be due to going to one that is in the subway, ordered this thing and was super disappointed:
1626470364784.png
Basically has no tomato or salad.

And I wanted curly fries, but the promo ended, was so sad.
This was two weeks ago though, don't eat fast food very often unless you count e.g. my weekly grilled salmon takeaway.

Also annoying that the prices are not the same at every restaurant, e.g. ordering at the subway is more expensive, didn't know that, pretty much everywhere else it's forced to be standardized as a franchise, a bit crazy not to imho.

I am going to go try this next week sometime:
1626470710893.png

EDIT:
My lunch/dinner was this, except tartar sauce:
1626470666237.png
I love salmon.

biometrics

Tbh, it's the only thing I still ordered off the BK menu.

Here I used to think BK had a good menu, now, not so much, think might also be due to going to one that is in the subway, ordered this thing and was super disappointed:
View attachment 27317
Basically has no tomato or salad.

And I wanted curly fries, but the promo ended, was so sad.
This was two weeks ago though, don't eat fast food very often unless you count e.g. my weekly grilled salmon takeaway.

Also annoying that the prices are not the same at every restaurant, e.g. ordering at the subway is more expensive, didn't know that, pretty much everywhere else it's forced to be standardized as a franchise, a bit crazy not to imho.

I am going to go try this next week sometime:
View attachment 27319

EDIT:
My lunch/dinner was this, except tartar sauce:
View attachment 27318
I love salmon.
Post a real pic vs ad.

Johnatan56

I see two burgers and a portion of fish that look great?
The first burger looked nothing like the one I got, second one I will be getting and will report back. Fish is basically the same as pic, you can't really mess that up without delivering a different product. :p

biometrics

The first burger looked nothing like the one I got, second one I will be getting and will report back. Fish is basically the same as pic, you can't really mess that up without delivering a different product. :p
We really need pics.

Spizz

Had a little table top charcoal braai last night with beyond burgers, braai broodtjies with cheese tomato and onions, and these corn ‘rib’ things from woolies. Such a nice way to eat the corn with the chilli sauce and crispy onions sprinkled over.

Sorry no pics, but here’s the rib things.

0b9d5b54db856ec1bba556bb88399bf0.jpg

Johnatan56

We really need pics.
Well, awkward, I ended up getting it today since ended up in a super long discussion with a friend of a friend, table is a mess as was sorting out paper work, I should have taken another photo as not properly focused:
1626559683884.png
Burger was generally good, crap delivery though, min 16 EUR on order, 4 EUR for delivery (not too phased about the delivery cost vs min wage here, just the min order price, so ended up getting onion rings (9 piece since 6 piece would have put me at 15.80) so no chance I am using again, an hour from order to delivery at 600m away, didn't go out myself as Thunderstrom).

Was a lot better tasting than the subway BK, so huge quality difference.