What is the oldest post you can find about yourself on the internet?

Urist

Made a vanity geocitoes site, long gone... thankfully.
Our undernet irc friends awarded each other fake #1 Site in the world animated gif awards, before I moved to zanet where my proudest achievement was helping to start #ice by spamming #5fm. Fuck knows when that was.
Won't find anything on the internet, but I have tens of thousands of chat log lines backed up somewhere on an unlabeled cd in the bottom of a box somewhere in a closet, where that cringe shit will remain until it decays.

Last edited:

Lupus

Only really got the internet in about 1997 and it was only really at school or at my moms house. So won't find anything older than that, also Lupus is pretty generic ;-)

Urist

Only really got the internet in about 1997 and it was only really at school or at my moms house. So won't find anything older than that, also Lupus is pretty generic ;-)
went generic as well, for the precise reason that sometimes I sometimes raise pretty strong opinions that might be very politically incorrect in ten years

Johnatan56

Probably on an old RuneScape forum, but pretty sure it closed down, would have been around 2007/8.
Second oldest probably Molten WoW around 2010/11.
Third oldest that I could directly point to would probably be MyBB.