What is the oldest post you can find about yourself on the internet?

biometrics

What is the oldest post you can find about yourself on the internet?

Think mine is 1994 for an uploaded file and 1991 for a BBS listing. Will go look for it ...

biometrics

Rob's BBS list:

BloodrayneZA

Nearly impossible to trace my beginnings bec i started using the internet in 1997 but never really had an handle til I was in my late 20’s - round about the same time I started gaming online. We had PCBG and Prophecy forums which I was a regular as I was in the IT field. I may have been 26 or 27 (am 41 now).
I’ve gotten good at hiding my online presence so not much comes up with this handle I use here.

Reactions: OCP

BloodrayneZA

Not me. They always found me 😔
Well two forums closed down so that’s most of my online stuff wiped clean off the earth.

oh and I was involved with the pagan community - when I left, I had the option of deleting my accounts too.

LD50

Nearly impossible to trace my beginnings bec i started using the internet in 1997 but never really had an handle til I was in my late 20’s - round about the same time I started gaming online. We had PCBG and Prophecy forums which I was a regular as I was in the IT field. I may have been 26 or 27 (am 41 now).
I’ve gotten good at hiding my online presence so not much comes up with this handle I use here.
41? bull effing crap! Really?

LD50

Well two forums closed down so that’s most of my online stuff wiped clean off the earth.

oh and I was involved with the pagan community - when I left, I had the option of deleting my accounts too.
Ok, I was referring to my Mybb personas by the by