What Did You Do This Weekend ?

Arzy

Broke lockdown rules. Went to see my father in law after he was released from hospital. Went back later because my brother in laws kids wanted to celebrate their birthday with family. Drove to a restaurant to fetch our food because they didn't have delivery drivers. Played golf clash and warzone.

Tribs

Broke lockdown rules. Went to see my father in law after he was released from hospital. Went back later because my brother in laws kids wanted to celebrate their birthday with family. Drove to a restaurant to fetch our food because they didn't have delivery drivers. Played golf clash and warzone.
How is he doing ?

Tribs

Nothing much so far. Started making a new cider on Friday. Gamed Friday night (till early hours). Went shopping yesterday - and then gamed. Today I will so some work and play games again. Keeping house livable inbetween and getting clothes cleaned. Really getting into Grim Dawn. Ranked up in CS and deranked in CS too.

Spliffcat

Fek the government.
Got some grape moonshine visited a good friend had a braai. Wandered home in an alien landscape devoid of human life. Awesome no clowns on the roads.
Don't think the moonshine was such a good idea. Still trying to kick start the few brain cells that are left.

Nikki 'it' SuxX

Cleaned up a lot of stuff I was putting off.
Why does clutter build up even when you aren't going out and buying more?
I found stuff Id forgotten I even had so it's time to donate a lot to an animal charity.
Less IS more lol

Genisys

Nothing much so far. Started making a new cider on Friday. Gamed Friday night (till early hours). Went shopping yesterday - and then gamed. Today I will so some work and play games again. Keeping house livable inbetween and getting clothes cleaned. Really getting into Grim Dawn. Ranked up in CS and deranked in CS too.
Is CS still riddled with cheaters? I played a little earlier this year, but got annoyed and decided to skip CS for a few more months

Tribs

Is CS still riddled with cheaters? I played a little earlier this year, but got annoyed and decided to skip CS for a few more months
Yes - but if you are Prime you get fewer of them. I do a lot of Overwatch to get rid of their accounts and they have to either buy a new one or start again. I must admit - I do enjoy judging them guilty. And once in a while, I find an innocent among the crap players. Just wish I could tell them what idiots we think they are. Talentless idiots. No skill

Genisys

Yes - but if you are Prime you get fewer of them. I do a lot of Overwatch to get rid of their accounts and they have to either buy a new one or start again. I must admit - I do enjoy judging them guilty. And once in a while, I find an innocent among the crap players. Just wish I could tell them what idiots we think they are. Talentless idiots. No skill
One thing I noticed when I played is that people had a habit of using Discord and pretending my Mic didn't work. One person would interact with me and the rest would tell me my mic doesn't work. That kind of hit hard for me. Just wanted to play, have fun and win, but ELO hell means I'd have to carry to get the win, which I couldn't do anymore. Not playing for a year has some effects on game sense and how I play.

Tribs

One thing I noticed when I played is that people had a habit of using Discord and pretending my Mic didn't work. One person would interact with me and the rest would tell me my mic doesn't work. That kind of hit hard for me. Just wanted to play, have fun and win, but ELO hell means I'd have to carry to get the win, which I couldn't do anymore. Not playing for a year has some effects on game sense and how I play.
It would. I try not to play with randoms or people I don't know. Always come across cheaters that way. And even if we do face cheaters - we then have fun because we know the game will be reversed and the elo returned. So we try our best to zeus them - set traps. Easy to do if they have awps. Fake push and get them during the reload.

Textile Guy

also going to braai later and drink my last Coopers Mexican Cerveze 1 litre
Bottling Coopers again next weekend

Fucking cruel world ..... you have the braai and good meat, I have plenty smokes and booze ..... and the Atlantic ocean comes along and fucks it up for everyone :mad: