Welcome new members!!!

Papa Smurf

Moobs are not allowed anywhere, except for @The_Ogre

Soy Wars: Attack of the Moobs - jacked apple

biometrics

I took it that he meant a private general purpose thread rather than a thread to post obscene pics of Iraqi geriatric pensioners.
Mmm. Dunno. Not all the keen on having different access tiers.

wizardofid

I took it that he meant a private general purpose thread rather than a thread to post obscene pics of Iraqi geriatric pensioners.
General purpose ? Well only if includes a free bottle of lotion....ERM Jik to wash my eyes out.....

Tribs

You're welcome, you'll notice a lot of well known names (and a few perverted delinquents that somehow got in ;)) no names mentioned but watch out for @wizardofid @Tribs and @Papa Smurf who all seem a little 'different' :p
Different ? I am completely normal. One would even use boring to describe me. Borning and normal. Wizard on the other hand ...

wizardofid

People have to see what you're really like :p
Really like ?, I have said it before I am eccentric.....nothing more.....But that said don't leave me alone or have your back turned to, I make no promises, that you will make it out alive......wait was that out loud damnit inner, voice inner voice,........

wizardofid

Different ? I am completely normal. One would even use boring to describe me. Borning and normal. Wizard on the other hand ...
Now wait just one minute, why am I being picked on as the black sheep....