Welcome new members!!!

wizardofid

Speak for yourself
Challenge ac.......wait no........why does this feel like entrapment ?

But seriously, unlikely we would do things like that......I have class, can't speak for the rest, but I am sure they do too.

Tribs

Challenge ac.......wait no........why does this feel like entrapment ?

But seriously, unlikely we would do things like that......I have class, can't speak for the rest, but I am sure they do too.
It's ok. I belong to a TG group that satisfies that need. You can keep this place PG13

wizardofid

It's ok. I belong to a TG group that satisfies that need. You can keep this place PG13
I might act all dickish and insulting....but I have my limits and draw the line at obscene.....I have no issue if it is done class and respect.Show me a guy here who wouldn't want to see a tasteful picture of what you would consider the perfect pair of breasts lol......

Tribs

When are you cumming down to CT so that we can do that reverse cowgirl able. If you ask nicely, I'll even reciprocate by penetrating you too? (y)
I have been banned - they can only handle one virus at a time
I do my first CT remote training next week - this is going to be interesting. Hope they don't prefer it - I will miss my trips.

satanboy

are all sections of the forum viewable to everyone @biometrics ?
i know of a forum where a certain Thread section is not viewable to the public at all. And thats where the members post their threads and swear at ech other and post pics of titties etc, that way no one Googling can get offended etc
You have to be a Member to see it

just a thought
We don't want to see your tits.