Welcome new members!!!

signates

Thanks for the invite. Not sure how much I will be able to contribute to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

flarkitus

Whassup, b... b... gerdammit! WHASSUP BITCHES!!!! 😁

(said totally tongue-in-cheek and affectionately, no disrespect whatsoever to the luvverly lasses present)

dabean

Hey, I'm Peter.

When I'm skipping I imagine myself trapped inside a metal ball that's rolling down a mountain. There's a 1 inch blade along half the circumference that I need to avoid as well. When I row I imagine I'm spinning the fly-wheel of a Mad Max style land-raft being chased by cannibals.

I'm a little weird, sorry. Socially awkward (except when I'm drunk). Don't expect me to post much (sober).

Nice place though.

I've enjoyed reading many of the people here's posts for years.

Tribs

Hey, I'm Peter.

When I'm skipping I imagine myself trapped inside a metal ball that's rolling down a mountain. There's a 1 inch blade along half the circumference that I need to avoid as well. When I row I imagine I'm spinning the fly-wheel of a Mad Max style land-raft being chased by cannibals.

I'm a little weird, sorry. Socially awkward (except when I'm drunk). Don't expect me to post much (sober).

Nice place though.

Wellcome - you will fit right in here

1594991293305.png

Well they are - I am perfectly normal

Last edited:

Urist

Hey, I'm Peter.

Nice place though.

When I drive I imagine there's flanethrowers on the side of my car, but inlike real flames it solidifies half way through and stays suspended in the air.

Tribs

When I drive I imagine there's flanethrowers on the side of my car, but inlike real flames it solidifies half way through and stays suspended in the air.
I imagine spikes (like in Mad Max) - but coming out of the hub caps. But mostly I see skittles and try and get a strike