Welcome new members!!!

Tribs

Dare I ask what foul verbal assault from the depths of hell you will be gracing us with ?
I save those for special occasions. I am a product of my upbringing sadly. We were never allowed to curse - so all that happens inside my head. Though when I am in a game - the odd word might be uttered accidentally. And you have to see things from my perspective - when your friends tell you that you are "cute" when you swear - it kinda defeats the purpose of swearing.

wizardofid

I save those for special occasions. I am a product of my upbringing sadly. We were never allowed to curse - so all that happens inside my head. Though when I am in a game - the odd word might be uttered accidentally. And you have to see things from my perspective - when your friends tell you that you are "cute" when you swear - it kinda defeats the purpose of swearing.

Honestly, you and cute is a unlikely pairing.

Tribs

Honestly, you and cute is a unlikely pairing.
You need to enlighten my friends then. 😂 I would love them to stop with the "cute" comments - and the height ones too. They seem to think short = cute. It does not I tell you !

wizardofid

You need to enlighten my friends then. 😂 I would love them to stop with the "cute" comments - and the height ones too. They seem to think short = cute. It does not I tell you !
Well nothing is cuter then a short hobbit waddling along