Threadkiller

EADC

Everything. For one, the modern female is cold

I guess the common denominator in the interaction is you, maybe you should think about why the modern women is that way towards you.

spiderz

Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😁
V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spiderz

Lost my gaming pc's windows on Friday due to the load shedding :cry:

windows recovery failed ... so backed up files and busy reloading now
/sigh

satanboy

That's quite impressive!!!
🤗🤗🤗

We got over 20bottles of wine here.

/shrug
/does not find it essential to consume it everyday.

Was a lot we bought from a wine place that was going up on auction, so reducing the stock.
Paid between R20-R99 a bottle. Cheapest value is R60-70 range. With the most expensive normally being sold for about R300.
Bought 36 8ish months, gave away some as gifts, drank others. Just counted - 24 left.

And then other stuff in house as well.

We've not once, during lock down, panic bought.
My drinks cupboard is full.

Jings

🎶you've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwing that turtle on my knee
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up🎶

Kornhole

Ffs this scam again
2da3b11875f97887786ac9ef70161dee.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk