Threadkiller

Venomous

V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/licks
Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! 😁

Kornhole

Asking is not doing....
You should also double check that she's a virgin, else she has less value.

Then see what the asshole says
We had a similar incident this year with the same modus operandi and got the cops involved. Cops spotted them at a petrol station with a gun and arrested them. Basically they will hand you over the dollars and then some guy will walk in and rob you (something like that).

Sinbad

STRESS

Mortgage adviser has found an offer we qualify for. However, application is subject to credit scoring - which has not yet been assessed....... I don't have much credit history here. But what I do have is good. He says it's in the hands of the mortgage gods

Dave

STRESS

Mortgage adviser has found an offer we qualify for. However, application is subject to credit scoring - which has not yet been assessed....... I don't have much credit history here. But what I do have is good. He says it's in the hands of the mortgage gods

You're certainly moving along faster than most people do.