Threadkiller

Grant

So that was interesting : grant vs netcare.
The white flag has been raised above the hospital.

BloodrayneZA

I guess a commoner with good general medical knowledge like myself. I used to do a lot of research on medications and which works best. I have a nasal spray that has fluticasone propionate in it and that has always worked for me. I have a horribly congested sinus, thanks to having had my nose broken 3 times and I had a bad seasonal allergy for a year, being on antibiotics 3 times during it.

I wake up with a blocked nose every morning - I think mainly because my house mate smokes and I don't, I vape only.

Grant

I guess a commoner with good general medical knowledge like myself. I used to do a lot of research on medications and which works best. I have a nasal spray that has fluticasone propionate in it and that has always worked for me. I have a horribly congested sinus, thanks to having had my nose broken 3 times and I had a bad seasonal allergy for a year, being on antibiotics 3 times during it.

I wake up with a blocked nose every morning - I think mainly because my house mate smokes and I don't, I vape only.
I studied clinical technology and have a btech (cardiovascular perfusion), but long left clinical practice.

biometrics

Grant studied as a perfumist, erm, I mean perfusionist. I believe be completed it but never practiced. @Grant, correct?