Threadkiller

AntiThesis

Such a Friday song

Grandfather used to sing it to his kids and they passed it on to us in a much more sanitized form.

satanboy

@biometrics
From FB
We continue to source safe and quality products for your organic and synthetic needs. Psilocybin, Indica plus Sativa flowers, Lysergic Acid(LSD) and more
Indox or call for more information.
082 673 1127
You'll have to join FB to message them or use that tel no.

BloodrayneZA

Is there an app for iphones that transcribe speech to text? I need one for my iphone and the ones I've found are not free.

I need it for the current rules that we have to have masks in shops and travel on public services such as busses and trains. I will need that to help me out with people who speak with their masks on. I don't want to force them to take the masks off just so that I can lipread them.

Dave

Is there an app for iphones that transcribe speech to text? I need one for my iphone and the ones I've found are not free.

I need it for the current rules that we have to have masks in shops and travel on public services such as busses and trains. I will need that to help me out with people who speak with their masks on. I don't want to force them to take the masks off just so that I can lipread them.

You could just use the Notes app, and the built in text to speech (mic on the keyboard).