Threadkiller

Dave

Wow that works - well, on my iPad. I clicked the mic and dictated. Took my three tries to get "This is a test" First it was "Thirsty arrest" then "Oh for fucks sakes."

😂

I often use it to dictate text messages and emails, maybe it learns as it goes because it's invariably almost always correct for me.

BloodrayneZA

Wow that works - well, on my iPad. I clicked the mic and dictated. Took my three tries to get "This is a test" First it was "Thirsty arrest" then "Oh for fucks sakes."
Bwahahahaha just had the best laugh of my life.

I tried saying hello and it writes Yeah. I tried saying Yeah and it says hello. WTF??? None of my speech came out right on that...

GreGorGy

Bwahahahaha just had the best laugh of my life.

I tried saying hello and it writes Yeah. I tried saying Yeah and it says hello. WTF??? None of my speech came out right on that...

It never works on my mac

What I said:

This is a test of my mac typing out everything I saw. What the fuck is wrong with this thing. Oh so that it gets right. Oh christ.

What my mac types:

Is a test of my back tire about everything I say what the fuck is wrong with this thing I said that it gets right no trust.

biometrics

It never works on my mac

What I said:

This is a test of my mac typing out everything I saw. What the fuck is wrong with this thing. Oh so that it gets right. Oh christ.

What my mac types:

Is a test of my back tire about everything I say what the fuck is wrong with this thing I said that it gets right no trust.
Yeah but you're probably partly death.

biometrics

...and partly life.

I had a checkup around 2010 and the oke said I had some damage and should wear plugs when in the club the whole night. I have only done that on nights that I've worked (and stayed soberish). Nowadays I avoid being in the PA's firing zone as much as possible.
Oops, meant deaf obviously. :eek:

biometrics

...and partly life.

I had a checkup around 2010 and the oke said I had some damage and should wear plugs when in the club the whole night. I have only done that on nights that I've worked (and stayed soberish). Nowadays I avoid being in the PA's firing zone as much as possible.
At least you don't have to sleep with the TV on like SB.

BloodrayneZA

It never works on my mac

What I said:

What my mac types:

Lol check this out, I took a screenshot

5355446F-E841-4C85-81CB-B84D2969D6A9.png

biometrics

It probably needs training - which doesn't help, as you need it to hear what other people said. Test it on others.
Mmm. There must be software deaf people can use to train to recognise their personal sound.