Threadkiller

biometrics

Can't believe what I just witnessed. I'm driving home and there is a 4x4 in front of me. I notice a bird on the opposite side of the road entering the road (like a tarrentaal but a bit smaller, edit: google says it's a Cape Spurfowl). The scumbag in front of me drives to the right into the oncoming lane and tries to hit the bird. He must have made contact as I see feathers flying but the bird runs off, possibly injured who knows. I became enraged, followed this cunt hooting at him, drove next to him hooting and throwing the finger, him looking in front of him ignoring me. After a few blocks I decided to leave it as this could just get ugly. What kind of human does this?!

satanboy

Can't believe what I just witnessed. I'm driving home and there is a 4x4 in front of me. I notice a bird on the opposite side of the road entering the road (like a tarrentaal but a bit smaller, edit: google says it's a Cape Spurfowl). The scumbag in front of me drives to the right into the oncoming lane and tries to hit the bird. He must have made contact as I see feathers flying but the bird runs off, possibly injured who knows. I became enraged, followed this cunt hooting at him, drove next to him hooting and throwing the finger, him looking in front of him ignoring me. After a few blocks I decided to leave it as this could just get ugly. What kind of human does this?!
You should have taken his registration number and reported him to Animal Cruelty/Police.

biometrics

You should have taken his registration number and reported him to Animal Cruelty/Police.
You reminded me I have a gps/dashcam. Got the piece of shit on video, will post shortly.

Where can I lay a charge that will actually be followed up on?

Düber

What an asshole! :mad:

spiderz

Send it to the speed cops for "illegally crossing over a solid white line"
Cut the video short. cause the idiot taking it also drives like a twat.