Threadkiller

LD50

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllazy fukkkkkkkerrrs

biometrics

A dove just walked into the house via a cat opening. :wtf: Bit of drama but I got it out. They always poop when they bounce off the windows with cats chasing them.

biometrics

I think some businesses that were hoping for a new start this tourist season have given up. I see at least two prime position premises are empty and to let. Unheard of.

Last edited:

biometrics

These are two PRIME premises' in Her*anus that should never be empty...

IMG_20211203_162401.jpg

IMG_20211203_162727.jpg

@Spizz this is crazy. Wondering if I could do something with the small shop, kinda gatvol of IT.

I'm sure the SO is doing great with her USP and her fan base/following/regulars. The one shop is next door.

Spizz

These are two PRIME premises' in Her*anus that should never be empty...

View attachment 30251

View attachment 30252

@Spizz this is crazy. Wondering if I could do something with the small shop, kinda gatvol of IT.

I'm sure the SO is doing great with her USP and her fan base/following/regulars. The one shop is next door.

Ah, two prime examples of gossip and scandal. I need to be careful here as I only hear things and am not involved.

But, allegedly and mentioning no names…

The one with the stoep was sold and the new owner has a tenant already who is involved in an ongoing saga over what the tenant wants to do with it and the businesses around don’t want him to do. Guy from CT, think low class entertainment.

The tenant of the one place below a place where you sometimes sit up stairs did a runner with a bag of loot. Allegedly.

biometrics

Ah, two prime examples of gossip and scandal. I need to be careful here as I only hear things and am not involved.

But, allegedly and mentioning no names…

The one with the stoep was sold and the new owner has a tenant already who is involved in an ongoing saga over what the tenant wants to do with it and the businesses around don’t want him to do. Guy from CT, think low class entertainment.

The tenant of the one place below a place where you sometimes sit up stairs did a runner with a bag of loot. Allegedly.
Lol, always another POV. Still weird to see such premises empty.

Not like we need more common bars, we already have White Rabbit, Bojangles, Bluebuck Bar, Barney's and another behind it. Oh also that place to the other side next to the bookshop, a pool place of sorts.

Though I did suggest we do a pub crawl one evening before covid. Should still do that one day considering your new location...

Last edited:

Spizz

Lol, always another POV. Still weird to see such premises empty.

Not like we need more common bars, we already have White Rabbit, Bojangles, Bluebuck Bar, Barney's and another behind it.

Though I did suggest we do a pub crawl one evening before covid. Should still do that one day considering your new location...

Still not moved in but should be early next week. Transfer and everything all done so been doing all the painting and renovation stuff meantime. Nightmare trying to get a mover organised though but Tuesday looking good.

I reckon we might be in for another lockdown and new restrictions soon but yes, perfectly located now for a pub crawl when all clear.

My mates son took a sneaky punch round the head at the weekend at the WR though. Like the Wild West that place and better avoided for two old fuckers like us I reckon ;)

biometrics

Still not moved in but should be early next week. Transfer and everything all done so been doing all the painting and renovation stuff meantime. Nightmare trying to get a mover organised though but Tuesday looking good.

I reckon we might be in for another lockdown and new restrictions soon but yes, perfectly located now for a pub crawl when all clear.

My mates son took a sneaky punch round the head at the weekend at the WR though. Like the Wild West that place and better avoided for two old fuckers like us I reckon ;)
Yeah the WR requires you to be calm and not look for kak. I've heard.

biometrics

Leaving the WG I walked passed Pieter that was a waiter at Tapas for years, he said the new Tapas is the Fisherman's Cottage.