Threadkiller

emam

probably men who think they're the best thing on earth, and every woman must succumb to them... *rolls eyes*
I went to the toilet, the one guy asked the O if he could take me home cos he needed a fuck (in those words).... That's when the O lost it.... It's fun games until someone really oversteps the line.
The one positive thing is that with the way the O reacted, maybe, after 3 years, he does feel something for me

biometrics

Yeah, that one on the corner opposite the spur
LOL, The Lapa! That's the shittiest place in town, fucking common people go there. Bikers, old decrepit men, people from Parow, poor looking families go there. Why the hell did you go there? Not surprised by the response. Were you in the main section (restaurant under the thatch roof, semi ok, shit food) or that tiny thin bar (really really shit place) or the upstairs bar (this is semi ok, younger crowd)?

Rather go to Die Damhuis, Hart, Melkies or Trattoria Maranello. They all have bars.

emam

LOL, The Lapa! That's the shittiest place in town, fucking common people go there. Bikers, old decrepit men, people from Parow, poor looking families go there. Why the hell did you go there? Not surprised by the response. Were you in the main section (restaurant under the thatch roof, semi ok, shit food) or that tiny thin bar (really really shit place) or the upstairs bar (this is semi ok, younger crowd)?

Rather go to Die Damhuis, Hart, Melkies or Trattoria Maranello. They all have bars.
Yeah, I know it's not the best place to go but, for some reason, the O wanted to go there and I'd rather be with him there than the other places because, when he gets thoroughly pissed, he can't behave. I still wanted to go try the melkbos kitchen after for supper but I thought no. He was pretty sober after 7 Windhoek draughts but we landed up at pitiscos where he carried on drinking but I managed to get him outta there just in time.

We often took the kids to the Lapa when they were younger.