Threadkiller

Sinbad

Don't. You might get deported - I wouldn't risk it on my ancestral visa. Once I become a british citizen then I'll take my chances. At least I have an excuse to go to Amsterdam - parents have a boat in Zaandam, not far from Amsterdam so yeah that's the first thing I'll be doing before I go to their boat (and they are cannabis supporters - seen what it can do - plus it helped with my seizures, I've been seizure free for nearly 3 years now).
They can't deport me

LD50

I'm getting awfully close to feel a fuck for everything that matters and everything that doesn't.
- LD50

Spizz

Just discovered that my iPad Pro replacement from Apple has somehow triggered the offer of 12 months of free AppleTV .

I also got a free 12 months, set it up on my TV, had a flick through and have never returned. Even Ted Lasso I downloaded and watched a web rip. It’s rubbish.

emam

@biometrics
What the fuck is wrong with the men in Melkbos??? Went there for drinks last night, got harassed left, right and centre, and it's not like I was by myself or with girlfriends, I was with the O.. He actually got angry and you don't want to see him angry, and we left
Do Melkbos men have no shame?

satanboy

@biometrics
What the fuck is wrong with the men in Melkbos??? Went there for drinks last night, got harassed left, right and centre, and it's not like I was by myself or with girlfriends, I was with the O.. He actually got angry and you don't want to see him angry, and we left
That is a bit of a strange brag.

biometrics

@biometrics
Never went out at night.

Probably not locals.