Threadkiller

AdrianH

Working from home for six years now and I'm gatvol, to the point I'm thinking of getting an office and paying for it out of my own pocket.
Yeah, I am only 7 months working from home, but working for SA company from UK (been here 15 months) so everything is remote and virtual. I miss the interaction with my colleagues, walking accross the road to get some lunch, talking rubbish in the kitchen, just the whole social part really.

biometrics

Yeah, I am only 7 months working from home, but working for SA company from UK (been here 15 months) so everything is remote and virtual. I miss the interaction with my colleagues, walking accross the road to get some lunch, talking rubbish in the kitchen, just the whole social part really.
You're still in the honeymoon phase, wait when the years start adding up.

It will cost me R3,900 (actually R4,500 but you get R600 back for the coffee shop) for a lock up office but everything is provided.

Since I restarted my freelance website and Google ads, looks like I already picked up a freelance job. I don't want to pay for the office with my day job salary, though they will likely pick up the cost in a few months.

Reactions: Y2K

LD50

The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.
the bitter is never bitter sweet unless the sweet gets bitter in the case of bitter sweet experience, which by all accounts gets bitter very fucking quick

LD50

that's like staring at the maggots feasting on your dead pet. Look away ffs!!

spiderz

the bitter is never bitter sweet unless the sweet gets bitter in the case of bitter sweet experience, which by all accounts gets bitter very fucking quick
are you talkinh about the chilli marmite?

Grant

You are going round in circles there like a mad man - so much so that this could signal either the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning for you.