Threadkiller

biometrics

biometrics

Good to hear.

I suspect my sister and my partner had it too.

SA stats are a bit weird to me, not like the north. Could it be that we had a weaker strain, or that us Africans are just used to disease, or maybe the childhood vaccines. Who knows, but I really expected a bloodbath.

It was pointed out to me that our population is young and that's more likely the cause.

LD50

Good to hear.

I suspect my sister and my partner had it too.

SA stats are a bit weird to me, not like the north. Could it be that we had a weaker strain, or that us Africans are just used to disease, or maybe the childhood vaccines. Who knows, but I really expected a bloodbath.

It was pointed out to me that our population is young and that's more likely the cause.
Makes a lot of sense. Maybe we're just a more robust nation in general?

LD50

Death. MickeyD and Fanie - unreal. Kay, Fanie was a bike accident but Mickey??? He never alluded to being unhealthy in any way afair
Those were a moerse shock to me, quality members and people

biometrics

Death. MickeyD and Fanie - unreal. Kay, Fanie was a bike accident but Mickey??? He never alluded to being unhealthy in any way afair
Those were a moerse shock to me, quality members and people
A few months before he died I still joked with him that people die when they retire.

And wrathex and dixie.

biometrics

Dixie dead?? I didn't know. Remember Mickey querying her absence
Don't know, but I assume so. The survival rate for iirc throat cancer was like 10% after 3 years or something like that. She had to feed herself through a peg tube, so it was pretty serious.

LD50

Don't know, but I assume so. The survival rate for iirc throat cancer was like 10% after 3 years or something like that. She had to feed herself through a peg tube, so it was pretty serious.
I knew she had cancer but geez