Threadkiller

biometrics

Don't wanna
What's interesting knowing this is that mybb isn't nearly as successful as they make out to be. Most of the users are bots. This is why they do all the giveaways, creates the impression of a large membership. We've grown to over 10% of their active users in less than six months. (y)

BloodrayneZA

A friend of mine has a few cars (thanks to a massive inheritance from his sugar daddy), one of them was a mini cooper, it was a something or other "works" edition - a super performance model.
Jesus, that thing was terrifying - small and light, your arse was virtually on the tar - it was like a go-cart powered by a concorde engine. The acceleration was mind boggling (well, it felt that way), corners - no problem, the wheels of a mini are virtually at each corner of the car - no body overhang front or rear.

It was probably the most uncomfortable car I have ever been in - incredibly hard suspension, but my god, it was literally a rocket on wheels.
It didn't help that he was a particularly kak driver, who was wired to the tits most of the time.
I agree with you on the hard suspension but man this is the most easiest car I've even driven - parking is a breeze (great for small spaces). Other than that, it's not suitable for large people like my godfather who is tall, his head just about touches the interior roof. Lol.

Grant

I agree with you on the hard suspension but man this is the most easiest car I've even driven - parking is a breeze (great for small spaces). Other than that, it's not suitable for large people like my godfather who is tall, his head just about touches the interior roof. Lol.
I remember now, it's a John Cooper Works Mini.
A fukking furious kettle of fish.

So these ppl that can't handle recreational chemicals, specifically those on some form of speed (I call it "slow", cause they can never get a goddam thing done), be it cat, meth, coke - often suffer paranoia.
Either someone is following or watching them - very often there is "someone on the roof".
This friend was one of them.
One nite out in the mini his driving was more erratic than usual - wide eyed lunatic with white knuckles gripping the steering wheel.
In an attempt to have him calm down a bit, I suggested someone may be following us.
Worst mistake ever. Instead of slowing down and pretending to be normal, he chose to "escape".
At some point near de waal drive I smacked him in the chops and told him to pull over. I got out, went to the drivers door and dragged him out of the seat.
I drove back home while he spent the drive turned around watching the car "following" us.

Last edited:

BloodrayneZA

I remember now, it's a John Cooper Works Mini.
A fukking furious kettle of fish.

So these ppl that can't handle recreational chemicals, specifically those on some form of speed (I call it "slow", cause they can never get a goddam thing done), be it cat, meth, coke - often suffer paranoia.
Either someone is following or watching them - very often there is "someone on the roof".
This friend was one of them.
One nite out in the mini his driving was more erratic than usual - wide eyed lunatic with white knuckles gripping the steering wheel.
In an attempt to have him calm down a bit, I suggested someone may be following us.
Worst mistake ever. Instead of slowing down and pretending to be normal, he chose to "escape".
At some point near de waal drive I smacked him in the chops and told him to pull over. I got out, went to the drivers door and dragged him out of the seat.
I drove back home while he spent the drive turned around watching the car "following" us.
Oh tell me about it. I've driven a car full of people on drugs - Jesus, I told my mate back then it was the worst mistake I've ever made offering to drive for New Years Eve and I told him he should have been there with me in the passenger seat cos the lady that was with us was freaking out and pointing me into the wrong way (against traffic direction) and I didn't know Durban very well. So the guy in the back seat told her to sit in the back and he climbed to the front seat (thankfully he was much more in control than she was). He got us safely back to the house after the Durban street party.

I clapped my mate for disappearing on me and told him what happened. He apologised for letting me down and said he'd try better next time.

satanboy

Fucking work!
I get asked on my progress on a project. I sent the progress to this person the Friday before I went on leave. I was off for 5 working days. Today was my first day back! WTF?
First thing my boss says to me "You've had a lot of leave this year" WTF?
Then 10 minutes later asks me if I want to take Friday off. WTF!!!??

biometrics