Threadkiller

BloodrayneZA

OMG...when people take a post from a satirical website and post it on FB as the truth. Then others like it and state "Look how retarded the government is". Meanwhile they are even more retarded for believing shit.

I pointed this out to one friend. Let's see if I get unfriended.
I see that everyday. Ugh and you wonder why I spend very little time on FB

Grant

So I bumped into a joy boy I know who I haven't seen for ages.
Told him to come over for dinner (and a bit of gossip).

Oh my, oh my.
There lots of the usual s&m / bondage stuff, foot and amrpit fetishes, rubber queen's and disciple, but tonight I heard all about a well known TV producer - who has a vagina.
I'm not sure when last I laughed so much.

He tells me about the 1st time he met this guy, they are sitting in the lounge having a drink, and suddenly with no warning the guy announces he has a pussy.
Joyboy says "you have a what"?
Guy says "I've got a snatch - wanna see it"?
Joyboy "I'm going to see it sooner or later, may as well take a look now".
Guy drops his pants, Joyboy goes over to inspect. Guy offers a small torch for a better look.
Joyboy inspects "does it work"?
"Sometimes" says the guy, "but mostly not".

Some of the funniest and bizarre tales were told

satanboy

I won a Fortnite solo battle again. With the overpowered Avengers weapons it is way more tough.

Grant

Is this reasonably priced?

A friend of mine has a few cars (thanks to a massive inheritance from his sugar daddy), one of them was a mini cooper, it was a something or other "works" edition - a super performance model.
Jesus, that thing was terrifying - small and light, your arse was virtually on the tar - it was like a go-cart powered by a concorde engine. The acceleration was mind boggling (well, it felt that way), corners - no problem, the wheels of a mini are virtually at each corner of the car - no body overhang front or rear.

It was probably the most uncomfortable car I have ever been in - incredibly hard suspension, but my god, it was literally a rocket on wheels.
It didn't help that he was a particularly kak driver, who was wired to the tits most of the time.