The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

[)roi(]

I request that EVERYONE please stop the name calling. It is really counter productive.

Please.
Simple suggestion; those who don't like a conservative perspective, should ignore my account; that way they won't see my posts and not be triggered.... question is whether they're mature enough to allow the forum to be an amalgam of opposing viewpoints.

The only people I choose to ignore; is anyone who is so triggered by my posts that they feel it necessary to e.g. shit post it, hurl insults, etc.

R

[)roi(]

We can accept anyone with stupid beliefs but don't post kak here and say its fact.
The fact that your ideological position makes you think something is "kak" does not make it so.
There is no recourse... because you and @Dave have clearly proven you're incapable of debate wrt to opposing viewpoints, hence I suggest you just ignore my account, and you won't be triggered.

R

[)roi(]

Floyd and Blake were murdered by the cops. Their past isn't relevant.

Dunno who the other person is.
Nope... It is... exhaling criminals is what's wrong with society....because if you missed it the leading cause of Black murder is Black on Black crime -- that they ignore, even a 4 year in bed murdered by gang violence is ignored, because it does play into a statistically false narrative.
Two things can be true at the same time; police who break the law should be prosecuted and nobody should be exalting criminals.

Btw Blake is not dead.

Dunno who the other person is.
Rayshard Brooks; passed out drunk in drive through; attacked the police when they tried to arrest him, stole a taser and then turned to shoot the cop chasing him.

Last edited by a moderator:

biometrics

Nope... It is... exhaling criminals is what's wrong with society....because if you missed it the leading cause of Black murder is Black on Black crime -- that they ignore, even a 4 year in bed murdered by gang violence is ignored, because it does play into a statistically false narrative,

Btw Blake is not dead.
Irrelevant.

True, attempted murder.

R

[)roi(]

Irrelevant.

True, attempted murder.
Nope... that is not for you or me to decide...
Everyone including police have a right to a presumption of innocence, defense, etc. We don't prosecute people because a certain group thinks they're guilty.

biometrics

are quite ok to ignore the human rights abuses in China by the CCP.
What are they supposed to do about it? Invade China?

Consistency... there is none... hence they have NO moral high ground.
You didn't answer my question.

I did; you probably just lack the facts. If that's the case then say so.

Where is the answer to my question?

biometrics

Nope... that is not for you or me to decide...
Everyone including police have a right to a presumption of innocence, defense, etc. We don't prosecute people because a certain group thinks they're guilty.
Those shot, injured or killed also had that right. Didn't work so well for them.