The irrational and not so irrational annoyance thread

Tribs

Sounds like you're too polite to sort out your dilemma.
Naah - if people don't want to answer questions - they don't have to. But I will still be annoyed at them though. At least I get the double blue ticks 😂

satanboy

Friends who don't answer questions but will discuss things if they start the discussion.
I thought I was the only one experiencing this bullshit. And I try to keep my questions to trivial things because of this, makes no difference.

Tribs

I thought I was the only one experiencing this bullshit. And I try to keep my questions to trivial things because of this, makes no difference.
Exactly. Like asking do you only have an iPhone or is your PC an Apple too - or How was your day - really nothing that I can use against them.

satanboy

I attended a "workshop" today and after an hour I tell my colleague, I bet we won't reach slide 7 (at that stage we were at slide 4 out of 19). After 2h15min we were on slide 6, meeting ended.

🤪

Tribs

I attended a "workshop" today and after an hour I tell my colleague, I bet we won't reach slide 7 (at that stage we were at slide 4 out of 19). After 2h15min we were on slide 6, meeting ended.

🤪
Your people need more slides, fewer words

biometrics

Game updates! Uuuurrrgghhh.

All I want to do is play an hour. Nope need to update for an hour first.

Ffs